Jump to topic:

Stars

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:25:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If the US govt was given a budget to spend money based on the number of stars in the Milky Way galaxy, each star being worth 1 dollar, it would still come up short by 1 trillion stars to equal what the deficit is just this year alone.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:32:53 PM
At 12/20/2011 6:25:04 PM, sadolite wrote:
If the US govt was given a budget to spend money based on the number of stars in the Milky Way galaxy, each star being worth 1 dollar, it would still come up short by 1 trillion stars to equal what the deficit is just this year alone.

Your point?

And if we went to BP and said that they could make 1 penny of revenue for every star in the milky way each year, the'd complain because that would cut their 2010 revenue by 99%
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2011 2:55:24 AM
If we stacked all the money that BP has, it would be really high. That's bad. We should abolish BP or something.

I'm super logical.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2011 7:05:34 PM
My point would be that no one would get the point. So far anyway.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 5:38:34 PM
At 12/24/2011 2:55:24 AM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
If we stacked all the money that BP has, it would be really high. That's bad. We should abolish BP or something.

I'm super logical.

If we stacked all the money that the government gathers in taxes, it would be really high. That's bad. We should cut taxes or something.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 5:41:14 PM
At 12/25/2011 7:05:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

Your point is obvious, just meaningless. Since everyone already knows the numbers.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 8:36:33 PM
At 12/30/2011 5:41:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/25/2011 7:05:34 PM, sadolite wrote:

Your point is obvious, just meaningless. Since everyone already knows the numbers.

They think they know, but can't put it into context, otherwise the people of this nation as a whole would storm Congress and the White House and execute every member of Congress and the President.