Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 11:13:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/15/2012 11:11:31 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Credit is for fools!

Yes it is! But I have a very spiteful father who has all my information, and wouldn't put it past him to use it.
kfc
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 11:16:23 AM
I think you can apply directly to equifax, transunion, and Experian since they are the ones bound by law to give you one free report per year if I am not mistaken.
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 11:16:48 AM
*hums free credit report .com song*
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 11:18:41 AM
I loved that free credit report commercial where the guy is forced to buy a gas efficient car just around the time of the housing bubble collapse and people actually NEEDED cheap cars :P
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 2:16:15 PM
At 3/15/2012 11:04:18 AM, Koopin wrote:
Does anyone know a site I can get a free cedit report without being scammed outta my ever loving mind?:

Annualcreditreport.com is the only site where you can actually get a free copy of it. Per the law, you are allowed to recieve one free copy a year from the 3 major credit institutions - Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.

The only thing that you can't get for free is your credit score. But all instances where you've established credit (credit cards, vehicle loans, etc) will be on that report along with any delinquincies.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)