Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

charleslb word cloud

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 6:06:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 5:55:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
http://www.wordle.net...

lolol
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 11:34:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 4:50:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LMAO, look at my cloud for all my debates:
http://www.wordle.net...

Why did i see "Non-vaginal?"
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 2:58:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Charles is a parody of Marx' style.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 1:22:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 11:34:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/18/2012 4:50:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LMAO, look at my cloud for all my debates:
http://www.wordle.net...

Why did i see "Non-vaginal?"

Because that encompasses both oral and anal....and nasal.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 1:37:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 1:22:08 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/18/2012 11:34:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/18/2012 4:50:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LMAO, look at my cloud for all my debates:
http://www.wordle.net...

Why did i see "Non-vaginal?"

Because that encompasses both oral and anal....and nasal.

I love you.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 1:40:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 1:37:31 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/19/2012 1:22:08 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/18/2012 11:34:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/18/2012 4:50:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LMAO, look at my cloud for all my debates:
http://www.wordle.net...

Why did i see "Non-vaginal?"

Because that encompasses both oral and anal....and nasal.

I love you.

I just ate a burrito.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 1:54:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 2:58:21 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Charles is a parody of Marx' style.

Obviously you haven't read much in the orthodox Marxist tradition! No, I'm certainly no orthodox Marxist in any strict sense.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 1:55:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 5:55:05 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
http://www.wordle.net...

Quite amusing, Pooh Bear.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 2:48:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everything posted by Platypuss666. (only 46 posts and a debate).
I did it because I expected there to be a bunch of weed in it.
http://www.wordle.net...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 12:12:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 10:15:39 AM, Ren wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:25 AM, Ren wrote:
The first page of Objective Moral Truths look like a chicken leg.

kfc

http://www.wordle.net...

5/24/2012
Profound
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 12:16:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 12:12:13 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:39 AM, Ren wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:25 AM, Ren wrote:
The first page of Objective Moral Truths look like a chicken leg.

kfc

http://www.wordle.net...

5/24/2012
Profound

Actually... I think the grouping on either side is more interesting.

Objective is heavier, and all that goes along with it... theory, moral, immoral, truths, meaning, belief... killing...

and, on the other side, moving away from morality, even, is plenty, simply, personality, virtue, and atheism.

Interesting.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 12:29:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 12:16:04 PM, Ren wrote:
At 5/30/2012 12:12:13 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:39 AM, Ren wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:25 AM, Ren wrote:
The first page of Objective Moral Truths look like a chicken leg.

kfc

http://www.wordle.net...

5/24/2012
Profound

Actually... I think the grouping on either side is more interesting.

Objective is heavier, and all that goes along with it... theory, moral, immoral, truths, meaning, belief... killing...

and, on the other side, moving away from morality, even, is plenty, simply, personality, virtue, and atheism.

Interesting.

This isn't the religion forum, so I won't argue about religion too much, but:

1) Predominately atheist countries are more peaceful.
2) Atheists, being a moderate proportion of the USA population (about 8-16%) are disproportionately less in the prison populations (0.21%).
3) Young unmarried women graduating from private religious schools are actually more likely to get abortions than their secular counterparts.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 6:58:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 12:29:04 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/30/2012 12:16:04 PM, Ren wrote:
At 5/30/2012 12:12:13 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:39 AM, Ren wrote:
At 5/30/2012 10:15:25 AM, Ren wrote:
The first page of Objective Moral Truths look like a chicken leg.

kfc

http://www.wordle.net...

5/24/2012
Profound

Actually... I think the grouping on either side is more interesting.

Objective is heavier, and all that goes along with it... theory, moral, immoral, truths, meaning, belief... killing...

and, on the other side, moving away from morality, even, is plenty, simply, personality, virtue, and atheism.

Interesting.

This isn't the religion forum, so I won't argue about religion too much, but:

1) Predominately atheist countries are more peaceful.

Source? I also remember a little country called the U.S.S.R that was predominately atheist.

Anyways, corellation =/= causation

2) Atheists, being a moderate proportion of the USA population (about 8-16%) are disproportionately less in the prison populations (0.21%).

Once again, correlation =/= causation.

3) Young unmarried women graduating from private religious schools are actually more likely to get abortions than their secular counterparts.

Source?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:21:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here's mine. Lots of references to tariffs, Mongols, and evolution: [http://www.wordle.net...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:24:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 8:21:36 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Here's mine. Lots of references to tariffs, Mongols, and evolution: [http://www.wordle.net...]

Wait, that's the wrong link. This is it: [http://www.wordle.net...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
macro234lly
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 5:35:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
hin debate why you told about debeata its good site for query you enjoy here [url=http://www .ezdia.com/epad/tutorial-jquery-struts-2-framework/319/]struts 2jquery [/url]
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 12:16:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Apparently my debates tend to bleed a lot in the middle, at least once a month:

http://www.wordle.net...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 1:44:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/5/2012 12:16:28 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Apparently my debates tend to bleed a lot in the middle, at least once a month:

http://www.wordle.net...

I was expecting "rational" and "self-interest" to be higher for you.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 1:49:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/5/2012 1:44:57 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/5/2012 12:16:28 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Apparently my debates tend to bleed a lot in the middle, at least once a month:

http://www.wordle.net...

I was expecting "rational" and "self-interest" to be higher for you.

I think the algorithm might be a little flawed.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.