Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Investment In Third World Infrastructure

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 1:34:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I want to know your opinions on the investment in third world infrastructure and business to improve heir economies and by extension improve their standards of living.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:48:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Some charitable organizations, such as the Clinton Foundation have done many good things. The Clinton Foundation in Africa has created programs that have empowered small farmers to increase their yields and help them access to marketplace, resulting in 4,300 farmers feeding 30,000 people in Rwanda and 4.5 million trees being planted along Malawi and Rwanda, and other benefits and initiatives focused on improving local communities.

Foreign aid in the form of money usually goes to corrupt wealthy organizations and individuals. However, food aid (such as corn) go to much greater lengths.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan