Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Chevy Volt

Greyparrot
Posts: 15,430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:08:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Special interest economics at their finest hour. Gobama!
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:12:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.csmonitor.com...

If only work unions could run all manufacturing companies...if only...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
slo1
Posts: 4,755
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 12:08:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Special interest economics at their finest hour. Gobama!

Obama made the Chevy volt?
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:15:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 12:14:23 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 12:08:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Special interest economics at their finest hour. Gobama!

Obama made the Chevy volt?

Yes, the blueprint for the Volt is in Obama's gametes.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
slo1
Posts: 4,755
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:20:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 12:15:28 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/11/2012 12:14:23 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 12:08:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Special interest economics at their finest hour. Gobama!

Obama made the Chevy volt?

Yes, the blueprint for the Volt is in Obama's gametes.

Well, in about 10 to 15 years you will be riding in one of his offspring.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 9:18:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 12:20:00 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 12:15:28 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/11/2012 12:14:23 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 12:08:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Special interest economics at their finest hour. Gobama!

Obama made the Chevy volt?

Yes, the blueprint for the Volt is in Obama's gametes.

Well, in about 10 to 15 years you will be riding in one of his offspring.

Hail our Glorious Dear Leader, Chairman Obama!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 10:00:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama for Kernel!
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc