Jump to topic:

downward spiral

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 2:45:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Given the constitutional framework and the 2 party system and with it all the blessings of capitalism ;why is this country on a downward spiral that doesn't seem to be improving.

why the steady failures? why the desperate situation in a land of unlimited opportunities and great exceptionalism found everywhere among its diverse population?

why the stock market swindles and jobs going overseas by the millions ,the loss of american farmland the dire position of the small farmer and the insecurity that every american worker is facing, ;what is causing it all?

why is it that our public servants and our politicians as well as our independent news media take special care never to criticize the jewish american people?
a special people that enjoy great preeminence in the american culture and in business life.
could this furnish the key to the solution of the whole riddle?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 2:51:33 PM
At 12/1/2012 2:45:12 PM, falconduler wrote:
Given the constitutional framework and the 2 party system and with it all the blessings of capitalism ;why is this country on a downward spiral that doesn't seem to be improving?

Wait for it.... Something racist is surely going to be said....

why the steady failures? why the desperate situation in a land of unlimited opportunities and great exceptionalism found everywhere among its diverse population?

Wait for it.......

why the stock market swindles and jobs going overseas by the millions ,the loss of american farmland the dire position of the small farmer and the insecurity that every american worker is facing, ;what is causing it all?

WAIT FOR IT.......

why is it that our public servants and our politicians as well as our independent news media take special care never to criticize the jewish american people? a special people that enjoy great preeminence in the american culture and in business life. could this furnish the key to the solution of the whole riddle?

AND THERE IT IS! Jews are responsible for our downward spiral.... I just knew something racist was going to be said.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 2:58:32 PM
At 12/1/2012 2:51:33 PM, imabench wrote:
Given the constitutional framework and the 2 party system and with it all the blessings of capitalism ;why is this country on a downward spiral that doesn't seem to be improving?

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

why is it that our public servants and our politicians as well as our independent news media take special care never to criticize the jewish american people? a special people that enjoy great preeminence in the american culture and in business life. could this furnish the key to the solution of the whole riddle?

AND THERE IT IS! Jews are responsible for our downward spiral.... I just knew something racist was going to be said.....

that's your opinion. ..
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 3:23:24 PM
At 12/1/2012 2:58:32 PM, falconduler wrote:

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

that's your opinion. ..

this whole post is just your opinion too.... you racist
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 3:42:03 PM
At 12/1/2012 3:23:24 PM, imabench wrote:

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

that's your opinion. ..

did i ever call you names?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:01:38 PM
At 12/1/2012 3:42:03 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/1/2012 3:23:24 PM, imabench wrote:

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

that's your opinion. ..

did i ever call you names?

No but you have called african americans and mexicans violent rapists, denounced indians, said blacks are inferior, and you even claimed the jews are responsible for keeping us down...

So youve never been racist towards me, but youre still a racist a**hole

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:18:21 PM
Give me actual figures to show how we are in a downward spiral and not, rather, continually improving.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:19:23 PM

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

that's your opinion. ..

Well, no, it isn't. It's a statement of fact. He made a prediction about your post and it came true.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:21:00 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:18:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Give me actual figures to show how we are in a downward spiral and not, rather, continually improving.

food stamp recipients are increasing. real unemployment rates higher than reported when figuring those who have given up looking for work and so on. money supply increasing , housing forclosures still very high and so on..you should know this
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:22:03 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:19:23 PM, drafterman wrote:

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

that's your opinion. ..

Well, no, it isn't. It's a statement of fact. He made a prediction about your post and it came true.

yes the truth is true. brilliant.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:31:08 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:22:03 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/1/2012 4:19:23 PM, drafterman wrote:

Wait for it.......

WAIT FOR IT.......

that's your opinion. ..

yes the truth is true. brilliant.

Thats the scummiest way to admit that I was right....

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:31:09 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:21:00 PM, falconduler wrote:

food stamp recipients are increasing. real unemployment rates higher than reported when figuring those who have given up looking for work and so on. money supply increasing , housing forclosures still very high and so on..you should know this

We're recovering from a deep recession.

Meanwhile, new things have been built and new things have been invented. Growth never stops.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:37:20 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:31:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/1/2012 4:21:00 PM, falconduler wrote:

We're recovering from a deep recession.

Meanwhile, new things have been built and new things have been invented. Growth never stops.

New things ? where in china? China ,brasil,indonesia ,india all use their populations as economic weapons. The name of the game is producing cheaper -better. and whatever the usa makes ,others can make it cheaper and just as good;hence the spiral.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:40:12 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:37:20 PM, falconduler wrote:
New things ? where in china? China ,brasil,indonesia ,india all use their populations as economic weapons. The name of the game is producing cheaper -better. and whatever the usa makes ,others can make it cheaper and just as good;hence the spiral.

http://www.economics-charts.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 4:51:54 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:40:12 PM, FREEDO wrote:

try in your own words . too hard ?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 7:52:10 PM
At 12/1/2012 4:51:54 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/1/2012 4:40:12 PM, FREEDO wrote:

try in your own words . too hard ?

Unlike others, I prefer facts to ranting. We can debate about it, if you want.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 8:01:26 PM
Most people think we're on an upward trend (though currently I doubt the economy) but we differ on why.

Capitalism has lead many countries out of hunger. Even if you disagree with that statement, its impossible to say we have been going down in recent history (within 100 years.) We are creating many new innovations. Life is easier, and 20 years ago DDO would not have existed.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 1:50:47 AM
Given the constitutional framework and the 2 party system and with it all the blessings of capitalism ;why is this country on a downward spiral that doesn't seem to be improving.

The United States has a mixed economy with a highly regulated financial market and banking system. Things are actually getting better in every category. ver the past two decades, what have the U.S. trends been for the following important measures of social health: high school dropout rates, college enrollment, juvenile crime, drunken driving, traffic deaths, infant mortality, life expectancy, per capita gasoline consumption, workplace injuries, air pollution, divorce, male-female wage equality, charitable giving, voter turnout, per capita GDP and teen pregnancy?
The answer for all of them is the same: The trend is positive. Almost all those varied metrics of social wellness have improved by more than 20% over the past two decades. And that's not counting the myriad small wonders of modern medicine that have improved our quality of life as well as our longevity: the anti-depressants and insulin pumps and quadruple bypasses.

http://www.cnn.com...

Did you miss your Prozac shipment this month?

Many "stock market swindles" are nothing of the sort. Insider trading should not be a crime. Jobs are going overseas due to a little thing called comparative advantage. Farmland depletion is caused by suburban sprawl, the government's cartelization of agribusiness, and monoculture.

why is it that our public servants and our politicians as well as our independent news media take special care never to criticize the jewish american people?

Probably because that's incompetent and racist.

a special people that enjoy great preeminence in the american culture and in business life.
could this furnish the key to the solution of the whole riddle?

Perhaps instead of complaining like a f*cking preteen, you could get off your a$$ and make a name and a paycheck for yourself?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.