Jump to topic:

The economics of hurgles

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:07:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hurgles are post modern economic concept which initially starts with the premise that the value of a hurgle is directly proportional to the value of its counterpart burgle, which in turn is a veblen good.
Thus as the prices of burgles rise, so do hurgles but only on tuesdays when the Luxembourgs PM is feeling particularly gay.
Hurgles also increase as the amount of hobbit movies are produced. There is fierce academic debate over the direction of the causuality of this relationship.
Fiat currencies also implode sideways if the hurgles become rurgles and jump off the fiscal cliff.
in conclusion; has what is not been undone seen always really good by yesterday's tommorrow?
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:19:34 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:07:39 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Sky-pirate, wizard, British, devilishly handsome, best male dancer 2006-2010, champion lego architect, dragon tamer, giver of marvelous hugs, detective, lawyer, engineer, believer in sentient evil clouds, croquet and cross-country captain, author of four novels (one imaginary), lord of the flame, arch-nemesis of ABBA, and much more.

Lies
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:20:07 PM
At 12/18/2012 8:19:34 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:07:39 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Sky-pirate, wizard, British, devilishly handsome, best male dancer 2006-2010, champion lego architect, dragon tamer, giver of marvelous hugs, detective, lawyer, engineer, believer in sentient evil clouds, croquet and cross-country captain, author of four novels (one imaginary), lord of the flame, arch-nemesis of ABBA, and much more.

Lies

Nope. All factual.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 2:07:20 AM
I think we should make hurgles universal and ban the spinglets to behind the giant great bread man in the garage.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord