Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Black african economics.

falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 4:35:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LIBERAL>>>How dare you say that Blacks are incapable of managing their own country! Blacks are just as smart as we are! If you gave Black people the power to control a developed first world nation they could run it just fine.

ANSWER...:
Well, actually we already did. You ever hear of Rhodesia?...Rhodesia became a first world nation under the leadership of Englishmen. The nation is located just North of the republic of South Africa. Rhodesia was called the "Bread Basket of Africa" for it produced so much excess food that it was basically feeding the entire continent, because the top soil there is 6 feet deep, and the English/Rhodesian farmers there could out produce just about any farm in the world. The weather conditions in Rhodesia are ideal for growing crops. Well, starting in the 1960"s enemies started to attack Rhodesia. It was the same Communist Zionist forces that we have spoken about earlier. The Zionists goal was to over throw the established government and destroy the existing White power structure. It took the Communist Zionists a little over 12 years to complete their final mission but in 1980 they were successful. Through military force the Communists seized power of Rhodesia and placed their Black murdering dictator Robert Mugabe in charge of the nation. In 1980, when Robert Mugabe seized power, one Rhodesian Dollar was worth $1.39 US. Which means the Rhodesian dollar at the time was worth MORE than the American dollar. Then after just 28 years of Robert Mugabe"s incompetent governing, he was printing and spending money like there was no tomorrow. He changed the countries name to Zimbabwe and no longer concentrated on printing cash in increments of $1"s, & $2"s, & $10"s, & 100"s for he had caused so much inflation due to his mentally inferior practices, that it literally took a wheel barrel load of cash to buy a slice of bread! So in 2008 he was printing $10 TRILLION, & 50 TRILLION & $100 TRILLION Dollar bank notes!!! That means if you had
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 5:01:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, take your pick:

Either the Communist mentality is to blame,
Black inferiority,
the Zionists,
or the culmination of all three

I don't see how you can say one is to blame when, by your own description, there are three forces at work. So, you have failed to disprove the liberal's statement.

Oh, and the fact that not all blacks are communist Zionists, so to say one failed is a fry cry from proving that all blacks will fail.
My work here is, finally, done.
falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 3:40:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/28/2012 5:01:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
So, take your pick:

Either the Communist mentality is to blame,
Black inferiority,
the Zionists,
or the culmination of all three

I don't see how you can say one is to blame when, by your own description, there are three forces at work. So, you have failed to disprove the liberal's statement.

Oh, and the fact that not all blacks are communist Zionists, so to say one failed is a fry cry from proving that all blacks will fail.

But where have they succeeded? stay focused ,stay focused .
CarefulNow
Posts: 780
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 10:23:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/29/2012 3:40:19 PM, falconduler wrote:
But where have they succeeded? stay focused ,stay focused .

It's telling that you have to resort to the obscure Zimbabwe, which evidently relies on South Africa for orientation. South Africa itself has clearly improved since self-governance. My boss is a white South African immigrant, incidentally, having basically fled the country when apartheid ended, and even he admits that.
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:12:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/1/2013 10:23:40 PM, CarefulNow wrote:
At 12/29/2012 3:40:19 PM, falconduler wrote:
But where have they succeeded? stay focused ,stay focused .

It's telling that you have to resort to the obscure Zimbabwe, which evidently relies on South Africa for orientation. South Africa itself has clearly improved since self-governance. My boss is a white South African immigrant, incidentally, having basically fled the country when apartheid ended, and even he admits that.

^
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 3:39:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:12:28 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 1/1/2013 10:23:40 PM, CarefulNow wrote:
At 12/29/2012 3:40:19 PM, falconduler wrote:
But where have they succeeded? stay focused ,stay focused .

It's telling that you have to resort to the obscure Zimbabwe, which evidently relies on South Africa for orientation. South Africa itself has clearly improved since self-governance. My boss is a white South African immigrant, incidentally, having basically fled the country when apartheid ended, and even he admits that.

^

Stop bumping this.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 3:49:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 4:35:50 PM, falconduler wrote:
LIBERAL>>>How dare you say that Blacks are incapable of managing their own country! Blacks are just as smart as we are! If you gave Black people the power to control a developed first world nation they could run it just fine.

ANSWER...:
Well, actually we already did. You ever hear of Rhodesia?...Rhodesia became a first world nation under the leadership of Englishmen. The nation is located just North of the republic of South Africa. Rhodesia was called the "Bread Basket of Africa" for it produced so much excess food that it was basically feeding the entire continent, because the top soil there is 6 feet deep, and the English/Rhodesian farmers there could out produce just about any farm in the world. The weather conditions in Rhodesia are ideal for growing crops. Well, starting in the 1960"s enemies started to attack Rhodesia. It was the same Communist Zionist forces that we have spoken about earlier. The Zionists goal was to over throw the established government and destroy the existing White power structure. It took the Communist Zionists a little over 12 years to complete their final mission but in 1980 they were successful. Through military force the Communists seized power of Rhodesia and placed their Black murdering dictator Robert Mugabe in charge of the nation. In 1980, when Robert Mugabe seized power, one Rhodesian Dollar was worth $1.39 US. Which means the Rhodesian dollar at the time was worth MORE than the American dollar. Then after just 28 years of Robert Mugabe"s incompetent governing, he was printing and spending money like there was no tomorrow. He changed the countries name to Zimbabwe and no longer concentrated on printing cash in increments of $1"s, & $2"s, & $10"s, & 100"s for he had caused so much inflation due to his mentally inferior practices, that it literally took a wheel barrel load of cash to buy a slice of bread! So in 2008 he was printing $10 TRILLION, & 50 TRILLION & $100 TRILLION Dollar bank notes!!! That means if you had

Some things I can tell about you:

(1) You think black people are stupid.
(2) You think that race matters in societal forms of political organization.
(3) Because you think black people are stupid, you point to Africa, find tragedy and conclude it must have something to do with race.

Five words for you to learn:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

It's idiotic to assume that correlation indicates causation, you racist cunting fvck of a troll.

Would you like for me (someone who has a bachelors degree and graduate degree relevant to this specific topic) to explain what happened, or would that be a waste of time? I ask, because I'm thinking it would be a waste of time.
Tsar of DDO
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2013 4:15:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
falconduler strikes again with his blatantly racist trolling
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle