Jump to topic:

Illuminati Theory of Monetary Control

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 12:52:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"[The] group controls and orders the means whereby he [mankind] exists, controlling all that can be converted into energy, and constituting a dictatorship over all modes of intercourse, commerce, and exchange. They control the multiplicity of form-objects which modern man regards as essential to his mode of life.

Money, as I have before said, is only crystallized energy or vitality, --what the oriental student calls pranic energy. It is a concretisation of etheric force. It is therefore vital energy externalized, and this form of energy is under the direction of the financial group.

They are the latest group in point of data, and their work (it should be borne in mind) is most definitely planned by the Hierarchy. They are bringing about effects upon the earth which are most far reaching.

-- Alice Bailey (Illuminati author, 'A Treatise on White Magic,' a book written to educate members the organization)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 10:04:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Money, as I have before said, is only crystallized energy or vitality, --what the oriental student calls pranic energy. It is a concretisation of etheric force. It is therefore vital energy externalized, and this form of energy is under the direction of the financial group."

What? ..........so the Fed doesn't print money.....they extrude it from the "ether" via some type of financial sphincter that is able to concentrate the energy?

I'll be honest, if that is the case the ol' saying "don't put that in your mouth. You don't know where that money came from", takes on a whole new meaning.