Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Need ideas to quickly borrow small sum??

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:22:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey guys, I have a speeding ticket coming up for its due date, but I don't have the funds liquid. I have a few things on eBay that will cover it, however they won't sell and clear paypal in time. It's due on the 27th. Any ideas on where I can borrow $200 for less than a month without being charged hundreds in interest percentage? My friends are all broke college students.
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:41:27 PM
Barrowing money on short notice from someone you don't know will involve high interest no matter what. You will also need collateral. You can pawn something, but it will have to be worth considerably more than $200.00. Credit card advance if you have one again high interest. Pay day advance if you have a job again high interest. Sell something else outright not on ebay for 200.00. Other than that no ideas. Sell yourself for sex if you can get a taker. It will probly be a gay thing thow.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:49:18 AM
At 4/22/2013 5:41:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
Barrowing money on short notice from someone you don't know will involve high interest no matter what. You will also need collateral. You can pawn something, but it will have to be worth considerably more than $200.00. Credit card advance if you have one again high interest. Pay day advance if you have a job again high interest. Sell something else outright not on ebay for 200.00. Other than that no ideas. Sell yourself for sex if you can get a taker. It will probly be a gay thing thow.

Very helpful! More than I was expecting, honestly. However, my parents agreed to loan me the money with the ebay items as collateral. So phew.
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 10:02:18 AM
At 4/24/2013 9:49:18 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:

Very helpful! More than I was expecting, honestly. However, my parents agreed to loan me the money with the ebay items as collateral. So phew.

should thanks me instead :D
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 5:53:10 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:22:12 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Hey guys, I have a speeding ticket coming up for its due date, but I don't have the funds liquid. I have a few things on eBay that will cover it, however they won't sell and clear paypal in time. It's due on the 27th. Any ideas on where I can borrow $200 for less than a month without being charged hundreds in interest percentage? My friends are all broke college students.

You could Pawn something of value (not sell). You could also ask a friend or family member to lend you money interest free. You could also borrow from businesses other than a bank. Some small businesses may grant loans in order to make more money.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 5:55:33 PM
At 4/24/2013 9:49:18 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
Sell yourself for sex if you can get a taker. It will probly be a gay thing thow.

this is a sad day for horny gay men.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle