Jump to topic:

Azerbaijan: Cover, you fools!

Crazytom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:05:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Never, never come here. I am German. And I am bound with contract as in an Azeri energetics group. Still I feel myself as a hostage since France announced almost officially that they support Armenians in Karabakh conflict. I'm dreaming of my contract is over.
Ben Affleck tried to scare us with his Argo. Those Irani disturbances are nothing compared with modern Azerbaijan. It seems that local inhabitants had been infected with AntiArmenian hysteria. Several times I saw big groups of people breaking into houses and apartments and dragging out men and women and even children and accusing them of sympathy to Armenians. The police drags heels to sort out things and interferes when the victims are badly beaten up, just for preventing murder. Then they arrest injured for Armenian espionage.
If you couldn't answer an easy question like "what time is it now?" or so in Azeri, you can also get into great trouble. And all Europeans are considered white devils.
DO NOT EVER COME TO AZERBAIJAN! Close all negotiations and contracts. If you thought that Iran is most odious hostile country - you are wrong. Azerbaijan is much, much worse. It is not even about religious zealotry. It is a witch hunt after all people related to Armenians in any way. You would have to prove it in Azeri if you are not.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 11:52:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 7:05:29 AM, Crazytom wrote:
Never, never come here. I am German. And I am bound with contract as in an Azeri energetics group. Still I feel myself as a hostage since France announced almost officially that they support Armenians in Karabakh conflict. I'm dreaming of my contract is over.
Ben Affleck tried to scare us with his Argo. Those Irani disturbances are nothing compared with modern Azerbaijan. It seems that local inhabitants had been infected with AntiArmenian hysteria. Several times I saw big groups of people breaking into houses and apartments and dragging out men and women and even children and accusing them of sympathy to Armenians. The police drags heels to sort out things and interferes when the victims are badly beaten up, just for preventing murder. Then they arrest injured for Armenian espionage.
If you couldn't answer an easy question like "what time is it now?" or so in Azeri, you can also get into great trouble. And all Europeans are considered white devils.
DO NOT EVER COME TO AZERBAIJAN! Close all negotiations and contracts. If you thought that Iran is most odious hostile country - you are wrong. Azerbaijan is much, much worse. It is not even about religious zealotry. It is a witch hunt after all people related to Armenians in any way. You would have to prove it in Azeri if you are not.

can you explained to me again what kind of political background do they have to be pull in to such mess?