Jump to topic:

Business dictates politics and not the other

Chartister
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2014 8:51:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
To all seeming Washington has absolutely forgotten such well-known fundamental truth as the statement that business dictates politics and not the other way around! It is clear as day that our US partners put extremely hard heat on us, demanding to broaden sanctions on Russia (defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/dubowitz-mark-west-looks-to-broaden-sanctions-). Their proposal towards a ban on our export of high-tech energy equipment for Russians will, surely, have negative effects not only on Russia, but also on our energy companies, invested large sums of their money in this business. More and more I'm beginning to think that in reality not Russia, but Europe is the main target of Washington in these political games, eh?
rifqieel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 1:00:57 PM
At 5/15/2014 8:51:28 AM, Chartister wrote:
To all seeming Washington has absolutely forgotten such well-known fundamental truth as the statement that business dictates politics and not the other way around! It is clear as day that our US partners put extremely hard heat on us, demanding to broaden sanctions on Russia (defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/dubowitz-mark-west-looks-to-broaden-sanctions-). Their proposal towards a ban on our export of high-tech energy equipment for Russians will, surely, have negative effects not only on Russia, but also on our energy companies, invested large sums of their money in this business. More and more I'm beginning to think that in reality not Russia, but Europe is the main target of Washington in these political games, eh?
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 5:30:04 PM
At 5/15/2014 8:51:28 AM, Chartister wrote:

As long as business dictates politics, then we have a problem.
You can call me Mark if you like.