Jump to topic:

Best. Study. Ever.

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 4:31:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow, that's interesting. I'll read it today and try to post my thoughts later.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 7:02:51 PM
EH we do the same thing here in America. We spend billions on cats and dogs. In India people treat cows like pets DUUUUUH.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 9:52:23 PM
At 8/7/2014 7:02:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
EH we do the same thing here in America. We spend billions on cats and dogs. In India people treat cows like pets DUUUUUH.

You need to associate with a good mental health professional Maybe they can help you unravel the amoral and sociopathic lack of conscience at the root of your narcisisstic personality disorder and why you're compelled to project your own behavior onto others.
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 9:52:35 PM

You need to associate with a good mental health professional Maybe they can help you unravel the amoral and sociopathic lack of conscience at the root of your narcisisstic personality disorder and why you're compelled to project your own behavior onto othersKKKK.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 2:14:13 AM

Well, if you know them a bit more personally, cow can be very gentle and cute :D

Although their massive body and random sh***ting habit make them much more suitable as a farm animal (they sh***t 20 kg a day, pee 10 lit!).
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 8:50:02 AM
At 8/8/2014 2:14:13 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

Well, if you know them a bit more personally, cow can be very gentle and cute :D

Although their massive body and random sh***ting habit make them much more suitable as a farm animal (they sh***t 20 kg a day, pee 10 lit!).

You just said the same thing I did. They treat them like pets. You also need to seek therapy as the previous poster suggested.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%