Jump to topic:

Ukrainian car-building

Gaffer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 8:31:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm a college-bred engineer working at Kremenchug steel-works. Since Ukraine stopped business partnership with Russia we've got no market-pull for our production. No market, no orders, no wages.
This is catastrophe your damned Europeanization dragged us in. People believed in EU support and financial aid and advancing to the European level. In reality two weeks ago they fired the third part of craft. And we're forced to dabble some lawn decorations instead of van details.
C'mon! Help Ukrainian car-building and buy our production. We can even add loads of decorative cannons and some unidentified flower-dotted things researched by our designers as free supplement. No matter that we fall below European standards. We've got talented engineers eager to reeducate at Czech facilities for instance. Just provide their travel to the place of studies and lodging and pay for their education. And you'll see that our production would compete successfully with Czech and Polish.
It would be real European brotherly help for Ukraine.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 4:28:41 PM
At 9/15/2014 8:31:04 AM, Gaffer wrote:
I'm a college-bred engineer working at Kremenchug steel-works. Since Ukraine stopped business partnership with Russia we've got no market-pull for our production. No market, no orders, no wages.
This is catastrophe your damned Europeanization dragged us in. People believed in EU support and financial aid and advancing to the European level. In reality two weeks ago they fired the third part of craft. And we're forced to dabble some lawn decorations instead of van details.
C'mon! Help Ukrainian car-building and buy our production. We can even add loads of decorative cannons and some unidentified flower-dotted things researched by our designers as free supplement. No matter that we fall below European standards. We've got talented engineers eager to reeducate at Czech facilities for instance. Just provide their travel to the place of studies and lodging and pay for their education. And you'll see that our production would compete successfully with Czech and Polish.

Of course it was quite predictable, to anyone not indoctrinated and steeped in neoliberalism, that Ukraine would be shafted by the capitalist world-system.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:43:40 AM
At 9/15/2014 4:28:41 PM, charleslb wrote:

Of course it was quite predictable, to anyone not indoctrinated and steeped in neoliberalism, that Ukraine would be shafted by the capitalist world-system.

The EU and NATO made friends with a bunch of thugs so those thugs and their rich friends could secure mutual benefits... why am I not surprised? NATO is dominated by the US, and it's trying to compete with its massive Asian and Eurasian capitalist opponents. The idea after the Soviet Union fell was to align the interests of future Russian leaders with the interests of Western leaders. That's not working now as it was supposed to, and NATO is trying to drive metaphorical stakes in between Russia and each of its former satellite states.
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:45:30 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:43:40 AM, debate_power wrote:

The EU and NATO made friends with a bunch of thugs so those thugs and their rich friends could secure mutual benefits... why am I not surprised? NATO is dominated by the US, and it's trying to compete with its massive Asian and Eurasian capitalist opponents. The idea after the Soviet Union fell was to align the interests of future Russian leaders with the interests of Western leaders. That's not working now as it was supposed to, and NATO is trying to drive metaphorical stakes in between Russia and each of its former satellite states.

I have relatives living in Ukraine. Luckily, I don't have cause to be worried. They live in Kiev where there are no airplanes bombing civilian areas.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:45:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

I am considering reporting this post and profile, his post sound like an ad and he has been dead for 2 months already, any thought?
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:47:38 PM
At 12/7/2014 12:45:53 PM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

I am considering reporting this post and profile, his post sound like an ad and he has been dead for 2 months already, any thought?

He's not speaking for any specific company. He's only trying to get us to support the Ukrainian car industry.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 12:11:07 PM
At 12/7/2014 12:47:38 PM, debate_power wrote:

He's not speaking for any specific company. He's only trying to get us to support the Ukrainian car industry.

any spammer is "only trying" to get us to support his company. Generally, if this is the only post he made on this site, I think he is definitely a spammer but I guest I should've posted this topic on the forum. Thanks for the input anyway.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 2:31:42 PM
At 12/8/2014 12:11:07 PM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
At 12/7/2014 12:47:38 PM, debate_power wrote:

any spammer is "only trying" to get us to support his company. Generally, if this is the only post he made on this site, I think he is definitely a spammer but I guest I should've posted this topic on the forum. Thanks for the input anyway.

No problem. And an industry is not a company.