Jump to topic:

Cuban Healthcare

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 2:32:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am interested in hearing how my Capitalist pro-free market brothers respond to the high quality of Cuban healthcare?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 1:02:21 PM
At 12/10/2014 2:32:16 PM, SebUK wrote:
I am interested in hearing how my Capitalist pro-free market brothers respond to the high quality of Cuban healthcare?

You could share this post with your friends. Is Cuban healthcare really that good?
You can call me Mark if you like.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 7:52:04 PM
At 12/13/2014 1:02:21 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 12/10/2014 2:32:16 PM, SebUK wrote:

You could share this post with your friends. Is Cuban healthcare really that good?

It's in another section too and it has some posts there.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica