Fido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:35:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2015 2:24:17 PM, JewSupreme wrote:
yes they should

I thought everybody thought they already did. Does this mean they don't?
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 2:28:05 AM
But Jews are just a bunch of holocaust survivors who often have sexist problems in their doctrines, they don't control the economy, the federal reserve does.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2015 2:29:32 AM
At 9/20/2015 2:28:05 AM, harrytruman wrote:
But Jews are just a bunch of holocaust survivors who often have sexist problems in their doctrines, they don't control the economy, the federal reserve does.

Lol, what the actual fck?

One thing you did get right was that the Fed controls the economy. I wish more people knew this, and correspondingly rejected "fiscal stimulus."
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
MeinWeltschmerz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 12:47:37 AM

Ask yourself who controls the federal reserve?
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 2:26:19 PM
At 9/28/2015 12:47:37 AM, MeinWeltschmerz wrote:

But surprising fact stands, they're bunch of holocaust survivors, how do they do that, then.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:53:21 AM
At 10/7/2015 2:26:19 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 9/28/2015 12:47:37 AM, MeinWeltschmerz wrote:

But surprising fact stands, they're bunch of holocaust survivors, how do they do that, then.

The Jews control the economy? Get real! The Christians have more control over the US economy than anybody else

Ken
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 3:18:18 AM
At 1/16/2015 2:24:17 PM, JewSupreme wrote:
yes they should

Is that Kosher?
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 1:04:13 AM
This is the stupidest question I've ever seen, especially since I've seen that the Irish, Germans, Brits, and other Europeans are the best producers of money in the world. Western Europe and the USA are the best economists in history.
The USA is the best of all. It is made up of predominately Irish, Brits, Germans, Portugese, and all kinds of Europeans. It is the best because of its belief in free market economics. Free market economics is the answer to money, not Jews. The Jews became rich and powerful not because they were better, but because they were champions of capitalist economics. It was they who understood compound interest and how it would lead to wealth for everyone. And thank you for that. We took some of those idea, combined them with Greek and Roman ideas, and came up with the best political and economic system in world history. Thank you. And you can thank the German, Einstein, for figuring out how to split atoms so that you have nuclear weapons to keep you safe from the hords of Muslims.