Jump to topic:

Where's the can now.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:14:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is 2015 the year the economy collapses? I have read numerous articles from leading economists that have been actually correct about the economic future more than 50% of the time. What do you think based on your enormous or limited knowledge of economics and debt? I am gonna pull all my cash out of the bank in April or sooner if the tea leaves start to turn brown sooner and use a modest portion of it to buy some junk silver and canned food. I am by no means one of those doomsday people but there is no more money and the fed can't keep pumping 85 million a month into the stock market. It must end, all things must come to an end. When that happens, the stock market will crash as none of the wealth in the stock market is based on any wealth created but rather worthless QE infusions.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:16:50 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:14:21 PM, sadolite wrote:
Is 2015 the year the economy collapses? I have read numerous articles from leading economists that have been actually correct about the economic future more than 50% of the time. What do you think based on your enormous or limited knowledge of economics and debt? I am gonna pull all my cash out of the bank in April or sooner if the tea leaves start to turn brown sooner and use a modest portion of it to buy some junk silver and canned food. I am by no means one of those doomsday people but there is no more money and the fed can't keep pumping 85 million a month into the stock market. It must end, all things must come to an end. When that happens, the stock market will crash as none of the wealth in the stock market is based on any wealth created but rather worthless QE infusions.

correction $85 billion not million
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Terrahawk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 8:21:11 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:16:50 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:14:21 PM, sadolite wrote:

correction $85 billion not million

Gosh - I don't know! My gut feeling is that investors need to find somewhere to put their money and, with interest rates barely above zero, stocks may still have some life in them (and many pay dividends as well). I'd probably look at a mix of stocks and gold (the latter a hedge against currency debasement and inflation) - the gloomier you get, the more you should edge towards gold. Your sentiments about the stock market being propped up by an excess of liquidity rather than real performance is absolutely right, and the bubble will burst - sometime.