Jump to topic:

Controversial Ideas in Marxian Economics?[HS]

JeffZhang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 12:38:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I need to write a paper on a theory by Karl Marx, and agree or disagree with it-- one or the other. Looking through the theories I have done some reserach on : Historical Materialism, International Communist Revolution, The Labour Theory of Value, Commodity Fetishism; I can see a few theories I disagree with: The Labour Theory of Value, The Communist Revolution. I don't really have an opinion on the rest. This is for a 3-5 page paper (x2 spaced)

If anyone could point me to some sources where I could get more information on the topics above (that I disagree with or otherwise), or some other theories that I could write about, it would be greatly appreciated
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 11:10:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 12:38:02 PM, JeffZhang wrote:
I need to write a paper on a theory by Karl Marx, and agree or disagree with it-- one or the other. Looking through the theories I have done some reserach on : Historical Materialism, International Communist Revolution, The Labour Theory of Value, Commodity Fetishism; I can see a few theories I disagree with: The Labour Theory of Value, The Communist Revolution. I don't really have an opinion on the rest. This is for a 3-5 page paper (x2 spaced)

If anyone could point me to some sources where I could get more information on the topics above (that I disagree with or otherwise), or some other theories that I could write about, it would be greatly appreciated

Look up David Harvey, he has some really relevant discussions on this.