Jump to topic:

Good way to get into economics?

Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 11:01:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll say it straight and clear: I know very little about economics. So, where can I begin in order to get a better understanding of the subject? As in, what books, documentaries, etc. would you recommend for people that are pretty much new to this stuff?
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 12:30:21 PM
At 4/19/2015 11:01:10 AM, Harper wrote:
I'll say it straight and clear: I know very little about economics. So, where can I begin in order to get a better understanding of the subject? As in, what books, documentaries, etc. would you recommend for people that are pretty much new to this stuff?

Economics by Mcconnell/Brue/Flynn covers almost all the basics, including micro and macro as well, though international economics is discussed little at end but that is advance topic, thus require entire different domain and text book.

It's language isn't so easy, but once you read it, little would left to discuss more.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 12:31:45 PM
At 4/19/2015 12:30:21 PM, Dazz wrote:

Economics by Mcconnell/Brue/Flynn covers almost all the basics, including micro and macro as well, though international economics is discussed little at end but that is advance topic, thus require entire different domain and text book.

It's language isn't so easy, but once you read it, little would left to discuss more.
Thanks!
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 12:37:16 PM
At 4/19/2015 12:31:45 PM, Harper wrote:
At 4/19/2015 12:30:21 PM, Dazz wrote:

Thanks!
Keep it as a credit yet, I'll debit it later :)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~