Jump to topic:

$650 a month in bills. Strategy

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 3:17:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you had $650 a month as your total bills, and you lost your job, couldn't get unemployment, and qualified for no financial assistance, what would your strategy be to cover $650 a month?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
ThePresD
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 11:58:59 PM
At 7/16/2015 3:17:25 AM, Sooner wrote:
If you had $650 a month as your total bills, and you lost your job, couldn't get unemployment, and qualified for no financial assistance, what would your strategy be to cover $650 a month?

Seek another job, and reduce costs down the bare minimum. If you're making no money at all, you are indeed qualified for financial assistance if you seek for it. Could you elaborate on the costs you have?
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 12:10:30 AM
Sell drugs or prostitute yourself. If you are bad at selling drugs and also too ugly to be a prostitute, join the army. If you are too intelligent to join the army, I guess you could try begging.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 1:57:24 AM

Mooch off of some older woman, until I got on my feet.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 1:58:32 AM
At 7/20/2015 12:10:30 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Sell drugs or prostitute yourself. If you are bad at selling drugs and also too ugly to be a prostitute, join the army. If you are too intelligent to join the army, I guess you could try begging.

There is no such thing as "too ugly" to be a prostitute, unfortunately.

As a matter of fact, if you see a pretty prostitute, typically it's an undercover cop.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 3:06:29 AM
At 7/19/2015 11:58:59 PM, ThePresD wrote:

Seek another job, and reduce costs down the bare minimum. If you're making no money at all, you are indeed qualified for financial assistance if you seek for it. Could you elaborate on the costs you have?

What benefits do you think I could qualify for?(seriously). I'm male and have no kids.
My bills are:
$400 rent
Say $85-$100 electric
$60Car insurance
$50phone card
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 1:14:10 PM

What education or skills does this hypothetical person have?
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 1:41:27 AM
At 7/21/2015 1:14:10 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

RESPONSE:
CNC Machinist with 5 years experience. Worked in a metro area of over a million people. Tons of machining jobs to pick from. His pay within the last 5 years was from $17.00 an hour to $23.00 an hour. He moved to a much less populated area near where he grew up after recieving a CNC Machinist job in that area for similar pay. He let the probationary period finish before moving. His commute was 1 hour and 45 minutes one way for a month(30 day probationary period), but was viewed as a perfect opportunity to move near home and a place he enjoyed being in and living in. One week after the passing of the probationary period, he felt it was safe and moved from the metro to near his new job in a smaller community. Still being young, his savings wasn't great but okay. He spent $1,500 approximately to move which was a large chunk of his money. About 10 days later the company let him go saying he was a very good machinist and worker, but they needed a "great machinist". They "weren't quite able to meet their company goals without a machinist with 'superior' knowledge and skills."
Being inexperienced with how the unemployment system works, he took a one day temp job to make a little money while looking for steady work.

He applied for unemployment and was denied because of that one day on a temp job. That disqualified him for benefits.
So he looked around, and industry is lacking in the area he lives now. There are no other machining jobs around there. So he choked down his pride and applied at fast food places, convenience stores, etc. Having been in the same field, so long, making decent wages, has kept him from being able to get any job around there. He's overqualified and a threat to leave for a better job in his mind. if you walk into a fast food restaurant and say,"I've done skilled labor for most of my job life for an average of $20.00 per hour", they look at you like your from another planet. Their job pays minimum wage, and you have zero fast food or retail experience.
He got $200 in food stamps, but cannot find a financial resource that a white, childless male qualifies for. He had some money left, but it's fading quick. The bills just got paid, his money is almost gone, and the clock is ticking.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 1:44:38 AM
And the temp agency is small scale and the only one in town. He has done one other 2 day temp job through this agency in a 3 week period because they don't have much to offer.The temp agency can't get enough work pay his bills.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 2:35:13 AM
At 7/21/2015 3:06:29 AM, Sooner wrote:
At 7/19/2015 11:58:59 PM, ThePresD wrote:

What benefits do you think I could qualify for?(seriously). I'm male and have no kids.
My bills are:
$400 rent
Say $85-$100 electric
$60Car insurance
$50phone card

Don't assume you can't get subsidies if you haven't tried.

Why do you think you can't collect unemployment? Have you tried? Do you know what the unemployment office is looking for, to approve you?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 9:57:36 AM
At 7/22/2015 1:41:27 AM, Sooner wrote:

RESPONSE:
CNC Machinist with 5 years experience. Worked in a metro area of over a million people. Tons of machining jobs to pick from. His pay within the last 5 years was from $17.00 an hour to $23.00 an hour. He moved to a much less populated area near where he grew up after recieving a CNC Machinist job in that area for similar pay. He let the probationary period finish before moving. His commute was 1 hour and 45 minutes one way for a month(30 day probationary period), but was viewed as a perfect opportunity to move near home and a place he enjoyed being in and living in. One week after the passing of the probationary period, he felt it was safe and moved from the metro to near his new job in a smaller community. Still being young, his savings wasn't great but okay. He spent $1,500 approximately to move which was a large chunk of his money. About 10 days later the company let him go saying he was a very good machinist and worker, but they needed a "great machinist". They "weren't quite able to meet their company goals without a machinist with 'superior' knowledge and skills."
Being inexperienced with how the unemployment system works, he took a one day temp job to make a little money while looking for steady work.

He applied for unemployment and was denied because of that one day on a temp job. That disqualified him for benefits.
So he looked around, and industry is lacking in the area he lives now. There are no other machining jobs around there. So he choked down his pride and applied at fast food places, convenience stores, etc. Having been in the same field, so long, making decent wages, has kept him from being able to get any job around there. He's overqualified and a threat to leave for a better job in his mind. if you walk into a fast food restaurant and say,"I've done skilled labor for most of my job life for an average of $20.00 per hour", they look at you like your from another planet. Their job pays minimum wage, and you have zero fast food or retail experience.
He got $200 in food stamps, but cannot find a financial resource that a white, childless male qualifies for. He had some money left, but it's fading quick. The bills just got paid, his money is almost gone, and the clock is ticking.

I see. So this person probably only has a high school education, and only has experience as a CNC machinist? That's a little challenging. Most people with an engineering degree know how to do CNC machining, but the more difficult part is that we now have robots that can do CNC machining.

Any possibility of doing another apprenticeship? In many countries the government will fund someone to pick up new job skills so that they can still contribute to society in the long run.

In this country, does being white and male make it more difficult to receive unemployment and other financial resources?
Philocat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 10:03:56 AM
If you are too intelligent to join the army,

Um.. what?!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 10:06:09 AM
At 7/22/2015 10:03:56 AM, Philocat wrote:

Um.. what?!

I'm agreeing with him. What type of moron signs up for the United States military to put their life on the line to forward Jewish interests overseas?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 10:08:40 AM

RESPONSE:

If you take a temp job while on unemployment you have to reapply for unemployment when that job ends.

By the way if the temp job is only for a few weeks or less, you're an idiot for accepting it while collecting unemployment.
Philocat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 10:21:12 AM
At 7/22/2015 10:06:09 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 10:03:56 AM, Philocat wrote:

Um.. what?!

I'm agreeing with him. What type of moron signs up for the United States military to put their life on the line to forward Jewish interests overseas?

The only major war the US is fighting right now is Afghanistan, where the army is fighting against the Taliban which is an organisation guilty of major act of terror and human-rights abuses in Afghanistan. Removing them is a noble cause, one that helps Afghan citizens immeasurably.

Apart from this, the military helps protect US trade interests, as well as engage in humanitarian, anti-piracy and anti-narcotic operations.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:49:43 AM
At 7/22/2015 9:57:36 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

RESPONSE:

I see. So this person probably only has a high school education, and only has experience as a CNC machinist? That's a little challenging. Most people with an engineering degree know how to do CNC machining, but the more difficult part is that we now have robots that can do CNC machining.

Any possibility of doing another apprenticeship? In many countries the government will fund someone to pick up new job skills so that they can still contribute to society in the long run.

In this country, does being white and male make it more difficult to receive unemployment and other financial resources?

Yes, because native Americans get free everything with tribal card. Minorities can get some grants as "equal diversification". Being white gets you nothing. There are even actually some assistance programs where to qualify you must be
1)A parent
2)A minority
3)Female
Trust me. I've searched until my fingers were about to fall off. And I've been everywhere.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:58:54 AM
At 7/22/2015 10:08:40 AM, Wylted wrote:

RESPONSE:

If you take a temp job while on unemployment you have to reapply for unemployment when that job ends.

By the way if the temp job is only for a few weeks or less, you're an idiot for accepting it while collecting unemployment.

The benefits wouldn't arrive until I lost my home. The temp job kept me from homelesness, so next time you have a comment based on ignorance, just slap yourself, put a bag on your head, and run into a brick wall. Some people aren't experts on the system because they have worked their butts off and never tried to get any help. Since you know all about it, i assume my taxes have afforded a few long taxpaid sessions for you to sit on the couch eating potatoe chips all day , drinking beer, and screwing the 60 year old crankster across the street in the trailor with no windows. Congrats.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:04:03 AM
At 7/23/2015 12:58:54 AM, Sooner wrote:

RESPONSE:

The benefits wouldn't arrive until I lost my home. The temp job kept me from homelesness, so next time you have a comment based on ignorance, just slap yourself, put a bag on your head, and run into a brick wall. Some people aren't experts on the system because they have worked their butts off and never tried to get any help. Since you know all about it, i assume my taxes have afforded a few long taxpaid sessions for you to sit on the couch eating potatoe chips all day , drinking beer, and screwing the 60 year old crankster across the street in the trailor with no windows. Congrats.

It's just that anybody with an IQ over 60, would obviously Google this stuff, and unemployment isn't really mooching off the government, because businesses literally pay unemployment insurance.

If you were needing to pay rent, you could've did it with your unemployment check, or gotten a temp job that was under the table. Most places looking for temp help, would prefer to employ you under the table anyway.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:23:17 AM
At 7/23/2015 1:04:03 AM, Wylted wrote:

RESPONSE:

It's just that anybody with an IQ over 60, would obviously Google this stuff, and unemployment isn't really mooching off the government, because businesses literally pay unemployment insurance.

If you were needing to pay rent, you could've did it with your unemployment check, or gotten a temp job that was under the table. Most places looking for temp help, would prefer to employ you under the table anyway.

Well for your information, this happened to me 5 years ago. The scenario was out of curiosity as to others viewpoint on it. I now make more in a day than I did in two weeks before managing my websites and recieving revenue from adds on those sites. I also sell a product online that I make at my house. I made more last year than the rest of my working life combined. I stay at home, do dishes, cook, do laundry and have all my bills paid by the time I can take a shower, eat, and get the dishes done. IQ apparently isn't the issue. I digress.

I reiterate. The unemployment check was estimated to arrive after I would have lost my home. AFTER for those "higher than 60". There are no "real" temp agencies here. The community is small. The only agency gets you work that lasts a day or two, maybe 3 sometimes, then no work for 2-3 weeks. This isn't Dallas, TX I lived in. I have no idea what place around there I could have went to and said hire me under the table temporarily. Where?
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:31:40 AM

RESPONSE:

Me:
You decided a snippy, snide, sarcastic remark was helpful, so here is mine.

There are people on Earth who could school you all day long on topic after topic, and even bomb you on an IQ test that know little to nothing about how Unemployment or Welfarereally work. Get it? I could say only an idiot would make tacos without tomatoes, but that would make me one.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:41:59 AM
At 7/23/2015 1:23:17 AM, Sooner wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:04:03 AM, Wylted wrote:

RESPONSE:

Well for your information, this happened to me 5 years ago. The scenario was out of curiosity as to others viewpoint on it. I now make more in a day than I did in two weeks before managing my websites and recieving revenue from adds on those sites. I also sell a product online that I make at my house. I made more last year than the rest of my working life combined. I stay at home, do dishes, cook, do laundry and have all my bills paid by the time I can take a shower, eat, and get the dishes done. IQ apparently isn't the issue. I digress.

I reiterate. The unemployment check was estimated to arrive after I would have lost my home. AFTER for those "higher than 60". There are no "real" temp agencies here. The community is small. The only agency gets you work that lasts a day or two, maybe 3 sometimes, then no work for 2-3 weeks. This isn't Dallas, TX I lived in. I have no idea what place around there I could have went to and said hire me under the table temporarily. Where?

That's what I was talking about. Day labor. If somebody is hiring you for one day, it's stupid to risk your benefits on that, also since they just hire temps one day at a time, those places are typically okay with paying under the table. I've literally walked up to construction sites and have been hired under the table to do 1 day of work, several times. Small resteraunts usually are okay with under the table labor also, if you want to work a longer amount of time.

Also being a little late on your mortgage doesn't get your house foreclosed on. The bank rarely refuses money, just because you're a little late. Not to mention, a lot of churches and other small charities are willing to cover one rent payment. Some ask that you pay them back, others don't.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:50:28 AM
okay stop with the quote pyramids. WTF?

Me:

There are people on Earth who could school you all day long on topic after topic, and even bomb you on an IQ test that know little to nothing about how Unemployment or Welfarereally work.

If they're bombing me on an IQ test, than they'll definitely know to use google to find out some basic information before applying for unemployment. If they manage to make my IQ low and don't do that, then they're probably some sort of autistic, which is something I doubt you are.

Get it? I could say only an idiot would make tacos without tomatoes, but that would make me one.

Would that make you a taco? I don't get it. You're basically coming here complaining that the government isn't giving you enough free stuff. You've made about 3 threads complaining that the government isn't giving you more free stuff. Here is an ideal, how about being a productive member of society and stop being jealous that the crack whore with 8 kids has it better than you.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:15:26 AM
At 7/23/2015 1:50:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

Me:

There are people on Earth who could school you all day long on topic after topic, and even bomb you on an IQ test that know little to nothing about how Unemployment or Welfarereally work.

If they're bombing me on an IQ test, than they'll definitely know to use google to find out some basic information before applying for unemployment. If they manage to make my IQ low and don't do that, then they're probably some sort of autistic, which is something I doubt you are.

Get it? I could say only an idiot would make tacos without tomatoes, but that would make me one.

Would that make you a taco? I don't get it. You're basically coming here complaining that the government isn't giving you enough free stuff. You've made about 3 threads complaining that the government isn't giving you more free stuff. Here is an ideal, how about being a productive member of society and stop being jealous that the crack whore with 8 kids has it better than you.

Well first off, I've recieved $0.00 from the government. During my hard time, I didn't want free stuff. I wanted very minimal, temporary help to do no more than survive through one month of my entire life. If they'd gave me $220, I would have never wanted or needed help again. The system failed. Get it?

In real time, today, I make on average around $45,000+ per month working online from home. Plus I have my own online business.

My threads are made for debates about the system. You didn't debate, you spewed out ignorant mind barf, and lurched off back into the swamp of trash u crawled out of with your eyes rolled sideways back into your head. People who call people stupid on a thread are? ....you guessed it.

I'll sit here all day tomorrow, watching movies, cooking me something to eat, take a dip in the pool, turn on one of my several computers to check my web pages for about 15-20 minutes. I'll have a few ladies over, and you can figire out the rest. That will be bad day for me now.

And you most likely, will mindlessly drive to a big cage they call a job. Make someone like me a lot of money, he'll give you less than .001% of the cut, and you'll go back tomorrow. While you're at ur job, think of me sitting here with a beautiful woman, a steak dinner, a nude dip in the pool, doing no work all day, and then picture me in the t top cruising town, wind in my hair, waving at you with a smile. Then four of my fingers go down.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:31:53 AM
At 7/23/2015 3:15:26 AM, Sooner wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:50:28 AM, Wylted wrote:

Me:

Well first off, I've recieved $0.00 from the government. During my hard time, I didn't want free stuff. I wanted very minimal, temporary help to do no more than survive through one month of my entire life. If they'd gave me $220, I would have never wanted or needed help again. The system failed. Get it?

In real time, today, I make on average around $45,000+ per month working online from home. Plus I have my own online business.

My threads are made for debates about the system. You didn't debate, you spewed out ignorant mind barf, and lurched off back into the swamp of trash u crawled out of with your eyes rolled sideways back into your head. People who call people stupid on a thread are? ....you guessed it.

I'll sit here all day tomorrow, watching movies, cooking me something to eat, take a dip in the pool, turn on one of my several computers to check my web pages for about 15-20 minutes. I'll have a few ladies over, and you can figire out the rest. That will be bad day for me now.

And you most likely, will mindlessly drive to a big cage they call a job. Make someone like me a lot of money, he'll give you less than .001% of the cut, and you'll go back tomorrow. While you're at ur job, think of me sitting here with a beautiful woman, a steak dinner, a nude dip in the pool, doing no work all day, and then picture me in the t top cruising town, wind in my hair, waving at you with a smile. Then four of my fingers go down.

I stopped reading the second you said you make $45,000 a month. How about you stop being a pathetic liar, Hoping statements like that will draw in some sucker who thinks your honest, so you can sell your network marketing scheme to them.

If you want to push your network marketing scheme, affiliate business or some other such bullshitt get rich quick scheme, at least be intelligent enough to come up with a realistic income. Maybe say you make $5,000 a month so maybe a few non retarded people will bite.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:10:50 AM

I stopped reading the second you said you make $45,000 a month. How about you stop being a pathetic liar, Hoping statements like that will draw in some sucker who thinks your honest, so you can sell your network marketing scheme to them.

If you want to push your network marketing scheme, affiliate business or some other such bullshitt get rich quick scheme, at least be intelligent enough to come up with a realistic income. Maybe say you make $5,000 a month so maybe a few non retarded people will bite.

ME:
$5,000 a month isn't very good results in my situation. I actually do have many, many websites and make somewhere between$35,00-$55,000 a month. Depends on the month. Someone comes on one of my sites, I get paid. Someone clicks an add, the companies pay me. Someone buys a product, I get paid. With every click of a mouse I make a small amount. Those small amounts keep getting directed into my accounts over and over and over. I also am a painter. I sell my paintings on a website I made for selling my paintings. I painted the Battle at Angband between the Elves and Morgoth from the Silmarillion. (Prehistory of Middle Earth, The Hobbit). There were thousands of individual warriors in the painting. It took me 3 days. It might be my most impressive and incredible work that I've ever done. In that case I put it on a popular online auction site and after a bidding war between 2 very wealthy Hobbit fans, it sold at over $30,000. You can believe what you want. I don't give a crap. Why would I?
What you know if you studied my posts and their times that I must have a lot of frer time on my hands. I gripe about getting no financial help, so probably safe to say I don't get any. You take it from there and think whatever you want to. I digress.
By the way, yes, the Welfare and Unemployment systems are an epic fail. I assume my tax dollars helped you a few times based on your view. So, you are welcome.

I haven't tried to sell u on anything. If you look at my posts, I'm not selling anybody anything. Most of my posts are about religion.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:19:42 AM
At 7/23/2015 4:10:50 AM, Sooner wrote:

ME:
$5,000 a month isn't very good results in my situation. I actually do have many, many websites and make somewhere between$35,00-$55,000 a month. Depends on the month. Someone comes on one of my sites, I get paid. Someone clicks an add, the companies pay me. Someone buys a product, I get paid. With every click of a mouse I make a small amount. Those small amounts keep getting directed into my accounts over and over and over. I also am a painter. I sell my paintings on a website I made for selling my paintings. I painted the Battle at Angband between the Elves and Morgoth from the Silmarillion. (Prehistory of Middle Earth, The Hobbit). There were thousands of individual warriors in the painting. It took me 3 days. It might be my most impressive and incredible work that I've ever done. In that case I put it on a popular online auction site and after a bidding war between 2 very wealthy Hobbit fans, it sold at over $30,000. You can believe what you want. I don't give a crap. Why would I?
What you know if you studied my posts and their times that I must have a lot of frer time on my hands. I gripe about getting no financial help, so probably safe to say I don't get any. You take it from there and think whatever you want to. I digress.
By the way, yes, the Welfare and Unemployment systems are an epic fail. I assume my tax dollars helped you a few times based on your view. So, you are welcome.

I haven't tried to sell u on anything. If you look at my posts, I'm not selling anybody anything. Most of my posts are about religion.

No of course not, you just hint around that you make an absurd amount and people out of curiosity hit you up and ask how, and then you set them up with some affiliate marketing or something. If you outright advertised you'd be banned and it would seem less legit. Dude, I've seen this exact scam 100 times. Technically it's a legal gray area so you're okay, but it's clearly unethical to give people these false hopes and have them waste their time with networking marketing, affiliate websites or whatever it is you're selling.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:56:30 AM
I'm morbidly amused, I must admit. What exactly is it that I would be trying to sell you? I have nothing to sell you, unless you want to buy a painting for $500. Which I would assume not, and with a person like yourself wouldn't sell to anyway. Have you read my posts to you? Is that what you would say before a sell to someone? Lol?
What happened here is you made a snotty comment not knowing what you were talking about, right? And then you started scrambling when you realized how ignorant you looked. Then you tried to change the subject. It is obvious that I'm not selling anything. The way I make my money is basic webpage reality. You wouldn't even need me in any way to do what I'm doing. I learned off of Google. You can look up how people make money off of their web pages. Traffic gets me money.
But back on point. You made an as* of yourself with an insensitive remark, so go ahead and be a man and apologize on here to me for spewing ignorant comments at me towards the beginning of the thread. Now go ahead. Apologize. You'll feel much better and can quit changing the subject.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:06:44 AM
At 7/23/2015 4:56:30 AM, Sooner wrote:
I'm morbidly amused, I must admit. What exactly is it that I would be trying to sell you? I have nothing to sell you, unless you want to buy a painting for $500. Which I would assume not, and with a person like yourself wouldn't sell to anyway. Have you read my posts to you? Is that what you would say before a sell to someone? Lol?
What happened here is you made a snotty comment not knowing what you were talking about, right? And then you started scrambling when you realized how ignorant you looked. Then you tried to change the subject. It is obvious that I'm not selling anything. The way I make my money is basic webpage reality. You wouldn't even need me in any way to do what I'm doing. I learned off of Google. You can look up how people make money off of their web pages. Traffic gets me money.
But back on point. You made an as* of yourself with an insensitive remark, so go ahead and be a man and apologize on here to me for spewing ignorant comments at me towards the beginning of the thread. Now go ahead. Apologize. You'll feel much better and can quit changing the subject.

You're an idiot, plain and simple. If you're not a scam artist you're a liar, which is actually worse.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:26:56 AM
At 7/23/2015 5:06:44 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:56:30 AM, Sooner wrote:

You're an idiot, plain and simple. If you're not a scam artist you're a liar, which is actually worse.

ME: so just being a liar is worse than lying and scamming people out of their money? Well someone IS an idiot. You got it half right. Do you know what's just as bad as that? Telling someone they are an idiot for getting a temp job when they were financially beaten by no fault of their own. You're very judgemental, and don't need facts to blindly blurt out judgement like a mindless nitwit. Right? We just saw it at the beginning of the thread. You know it's true. It's probably something that you know you struggle with:having a big mouth and inserting foot.

What's worse than that is declaring someone a liar with no proof, declaring them a con artist and a thief with no proof, and then carrying on obsessively about it to cover up your embarrassment of having thrown out hurtful words to someone about not knowing how to game the Unemployment system because they had never used it, even calling them an "idiot". You have a sickness man. You need to get control over that tongue before you destroy or hurt your friends and loved ones. It's okay to seek help.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 8:58:57 AM
At 7/23/2015 12:49:43 AM, Sooner wrote:
At 7/22/2015 9:57:36 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

RESPONSE:

Yes, because native Americans get free everything with tribal card. Minorities can get some grants as "equal diversification". Being white gets you nothing. There are even actually some assistance programs where to qualify you must be
1)A parent
2)A minority
3)Female
Trust me. I've searched until my fingers were about to fall off. And I've been everywhere.

Okay. Dunno about your country, but that wasn't even the main point or main question of my post.