Explain Monetary offset please, Thank you

ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 2:05:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thanx RI
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 2:08:44 AM
At 8/7/2015 2:05:38 AM, ironslippers wrote:
Thanx RI

I made a few giant posts on this a while ago. If I don't find them in a reasonable amount of time, just send me a notification.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 4:30:19 AM
Let me know if anything in those links -- particularly the first -- was unclear. I actually just re-read one of my many conversations with slo1 on the efficacy of monetary policy, and I have to admit that's easily the most fun I've had on this website. Hell, we should spar more often, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:58:29 AM
At 8/7/2015 4:30:19 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Let me know if anything in those links -- particularly the first -- was unclear. I actually just re-read one of my many conversations with slo1 on the efficacy of monetary policy, and I have to admit that's easily the most fun I've had on this website. Hell, we should spar more often, lol.

Actually the links dated towards the end of May I read before I even became a DDO member and numerous times since. Again tonight and I glean a little more each time I read. Its definitly had an effect on my monetary perception

Like learning a foreign language first you need to learn to ask for something to eat, then you learn to ask where the bathroom is. Long before you can properly express one self.

I've been meaning to read the book you recomended but I have some fiction on my nightstand before I get to it. Bear with me as I educate myself.
Kudos Mucho
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers