Jump to topic:

Conspiracy

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 12:11:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are people who believe that an idea is untrue just because it is a conspiracy, these people obviously do not read history very often, for example; the graft Trials, in the late 1800"s, two men Abe Ruef and Eugene Schmitz basically owned the California government, this was not uncommon for people to bribe officials, in fact this was the time where the word "conspiracy theory" came from, everyone knew that rich people would bribe officials, most everyone bribed someone for political reasons actually, such as buying votes, but Ruef and Schmitz RAN California, every official in the California government was either in ruef"s pocket, or in the cemetery, so I have a question; If two bums with a couple bucks in their pocket can own California, what do you think 20 banks with 60% of the world revenue can do with the world?
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 12:52:11 AM
At 10/27/2015 12:11:03 AM, harrytruman wrote:
There are people who believe that an idea is untrue just because it is a conspiracy, these people obviously do not read history very often, for example; the graft Trials, in the late 1800"s, two men Abe Ruef and Eugene Schmitz basically owned the California government, this was not uncommon for people to bribe officials, in fact this was the time where the word "conspiracy theory" came from, everyone knew that rich people would bribe officials, most everyone bribed someone for political reasons actually, such as buying votes, but Ruef and Schmitz RAN California, every official in the California government was either in ruef"s pocket, or in the cemetery, so I have a question; If two bums with a couple bucks in their pocket can own California, what do you think 20 banks with 60% of the world revenue can do with the world?

What's the point you're trying to make?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Chang29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 2:53:30 AM

Are you be talking about a monster from Jekyll Island?
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 6:52:48 AM
At 10/27/2015 12:52:11 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

What's the point you're trying to make?
Conspiracies are not necessarily untrue.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 6:53:55 AM
At 10/27/2015 2:53:30 AM, Chang29 wrote:

Are you be talking about a monster from Jekyll Island?
Oh yeah, the money trust, or the federal corporation, or the money reserve, oh, no, The
Federal Reserve.