askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 12:29:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://money.msn.com...

Woot
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 9:39:20 PM
China still hasn't significantly elevated the value of the Yen, though. That's the goal, but China is relying on other ways to suppress inflation.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 11:59:00 PM
At 2/8/2011 9:39:20 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
China still hasn't significantly elevated the value of the Yen, though. That's the goal, but China is relying on other ways to suppress inflation.

they will only work for so long
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
djsherin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 12:39:44 AM

You mean the Yuan?
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 12:26:42 PM
At 2/9/2011 12:39:44 AM, djsherin wrote:

You mean the Yuan?

My bad, I meant the Euro.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 12:28:01 PM
At 2/8/2011 11:59:00 PM, askbob wrote:

they will only work for so long

Why though? How is a currency elevation so much more effective than interest rates and credit?