Jump to topic:

School Uses Pepper Spray to Subdue 8-year-old

SuzzaneO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:59:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Police and teachers use pepper spray to subdue a violent 8-year-old. WTF is wrong with society? And why the hell can't a police officer subdue an unarmed 8-year-old without using brute force or chemicals?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 11:51:01 PM
I'd have grabbed the kid by he hair and drug him to the car and then driven him to a mental hospital.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 12:09:11 AM
I got attacked by a 10 year old, he jumped off a desk and landed on my back with choke hold. I was very worried I was going to hurt him as I peeled him off of me. For someone of much smaller stature, perhaps the pepper spray was needed?
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:44:24 AM
What exactly was this 8 year old doing?

Link?
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:46:27 AM
At 4/7/2011 10:44:24 AM, Heathen wrote:
What exactly was this 8 year old doing?

Link?

He was waiving a .44 magnum around and yelling "go ahead, make my day"
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:50:49 AM
but really he was
"Police say the kid was shouting profanities, climbing school equipment, spitting and pulling wood trim off of walls to try to stab teachers."

Haha he was "spitting"
Whyd you pepper spray him?
Well he was cursing and spitting and he was trying to pull wood trim off walls in an obvious attempt to stab poor defenseless teachers.
So there was not even a hint at a serious threat involved?
I mean

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:54:41 AM
I guess the cops wanted to avoid any possible harm to the kid.
My approach would have been that of a parent, grab the kid by the arm and drag him out of the classroom kicking and screaming.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:01:51 AM
At 4/6/2011 11:51:01 PM, askbob wrote:
I'd have grabbed the kid by he hair and drug him to the car and then driven him to a mental hospital.

Exactly.

But it doesn't matter what you do. People are going to cry fowl for doing anything to a kid.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:03:56 AM
Reminds me of when the portland police tazed a 14 year old girl on our public transportation (that is all the news told you). They just kept saying "she's only 14, just a little girl!!" though they neglected that she was something like 5'8 and a 160 pound athlete who had a violent record with the police already and was wanted for other crimes.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:04:29 AM
At 4/7/2011 11:01:51 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/6/2011 11:51:01 PM, askbob wrote:

Exactly.

But it doesn't matter what you do. People are going to cry fowl for doing anything to a kid.

I'd of picked him up.. held him good.. sat him down.. and waited.

he'd eventually wear out.. and then it'd be done.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:05:56 AM
and yet when I'm being followed before, after, and during school by a stalker who hides outside of the bathroom I'm hiding in, I can't even bring pepper spray to keep in my locker or bag in case I might need it on my walk back home. Schools can suck my diick for all I care.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:20:53 AM
At 4/7/2011 11:05:56 AM, lovelife wrote:
and yet when I'm being followed before, after, and during school by a stalker who hides outside of the bathroom I'm hiding in, I can't even bring pepper spray to keep in my locker or bag in case I might need it on my walk back home. Schools can suck my diick for all I care.

Weird, in Washington schools all you need to bring pepper spray is age 14, parent permission, and not having previously pepper sprayed someone wrongly. ^_^.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:22:52 AM
At 4/7/2011 11:20:53 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/7/2011 11:05:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

Weird, in Washington schools all you need to bring pepper spray is age 14, parent permission, and not having previously pepper sprayed someone wrongly. ^_^.

In Oregon you need either that (what you said), or a purse to conceal it.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 10:07:16 PM
At 4/7/2011 11:04:29 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

I'd of picked him up.. held him good.. sat him down.. and waited.

And you pick him up, he swings a pencil and it hits you in the throat. GG.