Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

I'm bored

headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:12:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
poultry? as in hens or roosters? or how bout little chicks?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:22:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't watch, but if you are bored, you can always touch yourself.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:37:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/15/2011 2:22:24 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I didn't watch, but if you are bored, you can always touch yourself.

is that what you do?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:41:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/15/2011 2:12:46 PM, headphonegut wrote:
poultry? as in hens or roosters? or how bout little chicks?

Hens and Roosters. Do not forget that ducks, turkeys, and Emus are also poultry.
kfc
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:55:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/15/2011 2:41:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/15/2011 2:12:46 PM, headphonegut wrote:
poultry? as in hens or roosters? or how bout little chicks?

Hens and Roosters. Do not forget that ducks, turkeys, and Emus are also poultry.

duck-billed platapus? Poultry?
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:55:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Seen it already. I enjoy TED talk, although I particularly disliked this dude.

science and mathematics create entrepreneurs, and new innovation which are important keys to economic growth. Unless he has a study to back it up, education in the arts does not do this.

He then goes on to many rhetorics without backing up his claims.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 3:03:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/15/2011 2:55:36 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/15/2011 2:41:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/15/2011 2:12:46 PM, headphonegut wrote:
poultry? as in hens or roosters? or how bout little chicks?

Hens and Roosters. Do not forget that ducks, turkeys, and Emus are also poultry.

duck-billed platapus? Poultry?

platapus? are you sure that's not a cryptid?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?