Jump to topic:

Studying in a minority college...

gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:01:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What are your experiences with them? Does studying in a college with high reservation ratio for a specific religion marginalize you? And do you start being looked on as a Hindu, christian or a muslim rather than a student?

Should this even matter while choosing a college?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 11:56:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I personally wouldn't do it unless you're really insecure about being in an environment where you are a minority. Obviously i don't know how that feels so I can't really give you an intelligent response on the subject. With that said you want to pick the college with the best education and career opportunities. That may/may not be a minority college. I wouldn't let anything else factor into the decision as the end goal is more lucrative than 4 years of discomfort.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos