Jump to topic:

Gcse

david567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 3:18:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm going to start my GCSE and I needed help on what shall I take, I know its my decision and its private but I really need help. I'm good in Science, average at English, history and geography and bad at maths. Help would be nice.
Religious but not spiritual : )
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:35:51 PM
talk to i-am-a-panda though i forget if he's in north or south so depending he'll either attempt to kill you or give you help
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 11:37:01 PM
how can you be good at science and bad at math? they tend to go hand in hand...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 4:33:37 AM
At 6/20/2011 11:37:01 PM, belle wrote:
how can you be good at science and bad at math? they tend to go hand in hand...

Pre Gcse, science is sufficiently about rote learning and classification for there to be a distinction.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 4:42:44 AM
Panda wouldn't have done GCSEs.
I did do GCSEs (got 11 a*s too /self-congratulate)
Obviously, you have to take Maths, English and either triple or double science (do triple, double is joke). Continue whatever language you have studied up til now especially if it is Latin or Greek. If you go to a facist school they will probably force you to do RS. If you can avoid it, do so. The rest of your choices should be geared towards your a-level choices. I wouldn't consider doing Science A levels if you are poor at maths, and would reccomend focusing on humanities. So its probably a good idea to geography and history. Don't do something like art (unless you are really good at drawing and it will be an easy a*) or drama.