Jump to topic:

Summer reading! ever read these?

THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 2:14:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have two confirmed reading selections to stumble through for the next school year, and if I am placed in AP Gov., a third book will be added here are the stories.

Biotechnology: Demon in the Freezer by Richard Preston
Honors US History: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
AP Government: How Washington Really Works by Charles Peters

I was wondering if any of you have ever red these books and I was wondering if they where good in your opinion. I would also like to know how hard the books are in your opinion for one to interpret and understand.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 11:04:29 AM
I had to read Devil in the White City for summer reading for AP English III. I thought it was pretty good.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 3:19:58 PM
At 6/29/2011 2:14:44 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I have two confirmed reading selections to stumble through for the next school year, and if I am placed in AP Gov., a third book will be added here are the stories.

Biotechnology: Demon in the Freezer by Richard Preston
Honors US History: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson

I believe I've read both of these.

AP Government: How Washington Really Works by Charles Peters

I was wondering if any of you have ever red these books and I was wondering if they where good in your opinion. I would also like to know how hard the books are in your opinion for one to interpret and understand.