Jump to topic:

Impact of Multimedia in Classroom

ravi_limaye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 1:36:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
To what extent is use of media effective? Do you know of some good case studies which can be adopted by teachers in effective use of multimedia.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2011 2:46:50 PM
At 9/14/2011 1:36:48 PM, ravi_limaye wrote:
To what extent is use of media effective? Do you know of some good case studies which can be adopted by teachers in effective use of multimedia.

I think that the media brainwashes people to a certain degree. It's not healthy in my opinion.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
ravi_limaye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 7:31:30 AM
Multimedia helps in concept understanding, it helps in explaining a procedure, it helps in retaining a visual image of a fact, concept or a principle
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 12:46:36 PM
At 9/14/2011 2:46:50 PM, Tiel wrote:

I think that the media brainwashes people to a certain degree. It's not healthy in my opinion.

lol..
read ravi's profile. Hes here to gather info.
Media really works best in biology,history. Do you intend to sell educational media?
ravi_limaye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2011 8:32:53 PM
As a student of Education Technology at Master's level I find that the subcontinent is not as aware of potential of multimedia as the developed nations. A picture is worth thousand words and a movie is worth even more. I agree that Quality is a prime issue and quality also gets better response.
er.jacob89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 6:16:09 AM
I think multimedia has good impact on classroom
it is useful to understanding the concept for student,
for more welcome to this forum site
---------------------------------

[url=http://www.ezdia.com...] HQL Tutorial [/url]
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 3:04:31 PM

Multi media will be used regardless of positive or negative results. To much money to made in Sales and maintenance contracts. Public education is about milking the gov't for every dime it can get, the dumber kids get the more they can justify needing more money and the cycle goes on and on. Books are the best learning tool. They don't have gadgets and buttons to play with to distract attention. I am for multimedia classes though, where the focus is the use of multimedia.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%