Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Drum Major (and band)

wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 4:13:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Next week I try out for drum major. It's really exciting and I'm well prepared.

I know PoeJoe's in band. What about y'all?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 5:00:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/30/2009 4:13:49 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Next week I try out for drum major. It's really exciting and I'm well prepared.

Here is a pointer: Overdo the clarity/loudness of the commands. Also, if the your school's band members vote, overdo the opening routine. Besides that, good luck!

I know PoeJoe's in band. What about y'all?

D
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 5:25:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/30/2009 5:00:31 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/30/2009 4:13:49 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Next week I try out for drum major. It's really exciting and I'm well prepared.

Here is a pointer: Overdo the clarity/loudness of the commands. Also, if the your school's band members vote, overdo the opening routine. Besides that, good luck!

Thanks. I'll keep this in mind.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 1:34:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Apply what Poejoe said and don't look nervous. It matters more to appear confident than to be confident (though of course being confident certainly helps).

Good luck!

Oh, and I am on the drum-line trying out for bass captain.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 7:06:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/2/2009 1:34:25 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Apply what Poejoe said and don't look nervous. It matters more to appear confident than to be confident (though of course being confident certainly helps).

Good luck!
Thanks

Oh, and I am on the drum-line trying out for bass captain.

Good luck to you, too.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2009 7:22:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't make it and that's okay. I wasn't expecting to (I'm a freshman). I was outsourced by upper classmen (and that's okay, too.)

It was an interesting experience nontheless.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 11:13:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
bump
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right