Best Education in India

baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:51:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let me guess...

This fellow wanted to advertise something. So he created a profile, created an ad, but forgot to place a link to whatever he was selling :D

If I am correct, it is a poor reflection on 'best education in India'!
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 6:38:36 PM
At 2/29/2012 9:51:08 AM, baggins wrote:
Let me guess...

This fellow wanted to advertise something. So he created a profile, created an ad, but forgot to place a link to whatever he was selling :D

That's embarrassing.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 3:11:15 PM
At 3/10/2012 6:38:36 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/29/2012 9:51:08 AM, baggins wrote:
Let me guess...

That's embarrassing.

Hey, I don't mean it is embarrassing for education in India. It is only embarrassing for the 'best education in India' this fellow is marketing.

While there are many problems in Indian Education System (starting with uneducated education minister), there are many good features also!
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.