Jump to topic:

Math

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 12:50:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 2:00:52 AM
I saw this yesterday. Definitely the best viral video I've seen all week. This woman just assured herself she will never have a job that has anything remotely to do with math, ever. Blessing in disguise?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 11:17:20 AM
At 3/23/2012 8:42:04 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I find it strange that this guy is so amused that his wife is not too bright...

Lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 6:11:29 PM

I thought the same thing... I would be intensely embarrassed for her and by extension myself. He's basically mocking himself for having married her.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2012 6:02:24 AM
At 3/23/2012 6:11:29 PM, Oryus wrote:

I thought the same thing... I would be intensely embarrassed for her and by extension myself. He's basically mocking himself for having married her.

As if there remains no men with the desire for easy-to-control wives?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2012 6:12:11 AM
At 3/25/2012 6:02:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 3/23/2012 6:11:29 PM, Oryus wrote:

As if there remains no men with the desire for easy-to-control wives?

Valid point. But I'm not sure anyone really wants to project that to the world. The man even begins "Here, is my beautiful wife", now check out how dumb she is...

I think its the blatancy of this that stuck out to myself and Oryus... And its something worth being embarrassed about for this man.
Debate.org Moderator