Ich brauche einen deutschen Sprechpartner

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:38:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 11:05:46 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Wenn es hier andere Menschen geben, die ein wenig Deutsch am wenigstens können, und die mit jemandem auf Deutsch reden wollen, dann sollen sie mir kontaktieren, weil ich mein Deutsch bessern soll/will. Danke sehr.

What? Are... Are you coming onto me?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 4:56:58 PM
Wenn es hier andere Menschen geben, die ein wenig Deutsch am wenigstens können, und die mit jemandem auf Deutsch reden wollen, dann sollen sie mir kontaktieren, weil ich mein Deutsch bessern soll/will. Danke sehr.

Did JFK, in his famous Berlin speech, really foul up so grievously as to declare "I am a jelly doughnut"? There seem to be conflicting opinions about this.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 5:08:39 PM
At 4/25/2012 4:56:58 PM, charleslb wrote:

Did JFK, in his famous Berlin speech, really foul up so grievously as to declare "I am a jelly doughnut"? There seem to be conflicting opinions about this.

Yeah, there's an interesting nuance there. When one wants to talk about one's being from Berlin, one would just say Ich bin Berliner. JFK's Ich bin ein Berliner changes the meaning to "jelly doughnut" because of the pronoun. German lingual convention excludes pronouns when talking about that sort of stuff.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 5:45:10 PM
Ich habe nicht für ein Jahr Deutsch gesprochen, und es erinnert mich über ein langweiliger Test.

Ich hoffe, dass du besser als vor einem Jahr in Deutsch bist!
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 5:47:35 PM
Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. Es ist sehr schwer. Ich mag Englisch besser.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2012 8:51:22 PM
At 4/25/2012 5:47:35 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. Es ist sehr schwer. Ich mag Englisch besser.

Nicht immer. Sie Müssen lernen mehr.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 8:42:40 PM
Translation:
If there be other people here who can at least a little German, and who want to talk to someone in German, then they should contact me because I will improve my German / wants. Thank you very much.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
nikidavis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 9:04:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ich bin lernen Deutsch. Ich lesen wenig Deutsch. Ich schreiben, und sprechen schlecht Deutsch.

Any tips? I know it is not very good.
One day I saw a man walking down the street, and he walked up to me and said, "Did you know that humans are the only species who tear down trees to make paper, and then write 'save the trees!' on them." I was amazed, then everyone else looked at him and glared with annoyance. I was the only one that actually cared, about the trees, about the man, about the world.