Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

The Dulce Base.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2009 6:20:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I will be wise and WILL NOT jump to any conclusions about this.

I will take the answer from a completely different view point you may expect. Yes I may sound crazy, but, could I care? Not really, no.

Talking about aliens here, you may say, "What! Aliens have nothing to do with our personality." I can see your point. Like me, Geo has a similiar view to mind apart from I am a Christian and Geo is not.

Alien races: There are the greys, which have a snese which can pick up transmissions from humans, they can detect fear, anger, laughter, happiness, joy etc in a person, the more heavy the emotion is, such as anger, the more the gary can detect it. The personality part comes in when every transmission is different, like snow flakes. These greys are engineers and are general workers/assistence. They are between 3-5 feet tall, and have been known to suck liquid through their fingers?

This botheres me, since people who have given out much more detailed information are being hunted down and assinated, in that people are still stubborn in their hearts and minds.

Here is the first clip of the seven clips, the person is interviewing a man named, Thomas E. Castello. Who is now reported dead or missing.

Note: I am not saying you should believe a word, however I would suggest you consider listining rather than attempting to convince to your self, all this is a lie.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2009 6:31:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Not gonna bother straining to listen a bad computer voice.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2009 6:35:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This shouldn't be in education.

But, anyways, there is always one question you have to ask yourself when dealing with the alien question. Why the f*ck would they come to bother us?
We're not that special of a species. Our technology, while improving, would be far behind these extraterrestrials, especially if they have faster-than-light travel. There is certain sects of the population that don't even have access to our own limited technology, or even believe/want it.
Aliens would not care about our species. They would come here, see our nice planet, and say, "these guys are idiots," and take us out. There is no reason to become all secretive and never stay long enough to take a proper photograph.

I believe in aliens, just so you know. I have no doubt that out there, somewhere, life has or is still existing. I just don't think they'll come to us.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2009 6:44:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/1/2009 6:35:49 PM, Volkov wrote:
This shouldn't be in education.

But, anyways, there is always one question you have to ask yourself when dealing with the alien question. Why the f*ck would they come to bother us?
We're not that special of a species. Our technology, while improving, would be far behind these extraterrestrials, especially if they have faster-than-light travel. There is certain sects of the population that don't even have access to our own limited technology, or even believe/want it.
Aliens would not care about our species. They would come here, see our nice planet, and say, "these guys are idiots," and take us out. There is no reason to become all secretive and never stay long enough to take a proper photograph.

I believe in aliens, just so you know. I have no doubt that out there, somewhere, life has or is still existing. I just don't think they'll come to us.


"This shouldn't be in education." -- Oh who actually cares?

"especially if they have faster-than-light travel." -- If you were to travel at light speed a single piece of space matter would destroy your craft if you crashed into it.

Volka if you listen to the clip you may learn that these 'aliens' aren't some alien race from outter space, which bumped into planet earth...I will leave it there.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2009 6:52:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
One other thing Thomas talk on about is the 'Flash gun'. According to Thomas these guns are anti gravity weapons, which can lift anything despite the weight, considering they are anti gravity.

Another lower level, in which the weapon has three stages, the first is a stun beam which will stun you, and depending your the strenght of your heart, it can even kill you, if your heart is weak.

The second level is the anti gravity devise. And the third level is a beam which at its highest charge/power, will destroy your body completely so there is no trace of you at all. This 'Flash gun' is very simple to use, Thomas says a two year old can manage to handle and use one.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2009 6:58:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/1/2009 6:52:15 PM, GodSands wrote:
One other thing Thomas talk on about is the 'Flash gun'. According to Thomas these guns are anti gravity weapons, which can lift anything despite the weight, considering they are anti gravity.

Another lower level, in which the weapon has three stages, the first is a stun beam which will stun you, and depending your the strenght of your heart, it can even kill you, if your heart is weak.

Sounds like a taser to me.

The second level is the anti gravity devise. And the third level is a beam which at its highest charge/power, will destroy your body completely so there is no trace of you at all. This 'Flash gun' is very simple to use, Thomas says a two year old can manage to handle and use one.

How convenient that it leaves "no trace of you at all." Does this sound similar to the device this gentleman is using here?: http://www.greatplay.net...

I can't watch the video at the moment, because my roommate is here and he has a tendency to laugh at things. But I'll get to it later, and I'm sure it will be... interesting.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 12:04:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
It seems like GodSands has an obscene intellectual fetish with any belief, just so long as it is rejected by science. Young Earth Creationism included.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
patsox834
Posts: 406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 12:43:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/1/2009 6:35:49 PM, Volkov wrote:
This shouldn't be in education.

But, anyways, there is always one question you have to ask yourself when dealing with the alien question. Why the f*ck would they come to bother us?

The same reason why would bother them if we could: curiosity.
LB628
Posts: 176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 4:00:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 12:43:48 PM, patsox834 wrote:
At 8/1/2009 6:35:49 PM, Volkov wrote:
This shouldn't be in education.

But, anyways, there is always one question you have to ask yourself when dealing with the alien question. Why the f*ck would they come to bother us?

The same reason why would bother them if we could: curiosity.

Yes, but we would not do it secretly, and remain constantly in hiding. Humans showing up on the planet of a different intelligent species would probably something like a complete stranger showing up at your house and staying on the sofa for the next couple of weeks, throwing a big party, and then leaving you with a half-wrecked house. We are not subtle people.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 4:11:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 12:43:48 PM, patsox834 wrote:
The same reason why would bother them if we could: curiosity.

There is curiosity, and then the stuff GS posted, which is meddling in our affairs for no good reason.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 4:20:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/1/2009 6:35:49 PM, Volkov wrote:
This shouldn't be in education.

But, anyways, there is always one question you have to ask yourself when dealing with the alien question. Why the f*ck would they come to bother us?
We're not that special of a species. Our technology, while improving, would be far behind these extraterrestrials, especially if they have faster-than-light travel. There is certain sects of the population that don't even have access to our own limited technology, or even believe/want it.
Aliens would not care about our species. They would come here, see our nice planet, and say, "these guys are idiots," and take us out. There is no reason to become all secretive and never stay long enough to take a proper photograph.

How in the heck do you presume to assume the intentions of someone you've never met?

Plus, as a fictional alien once observed, cinnamon buns and hot sauce are quite valuable inventions his race had never before encountered :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 4:24:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 4:20:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How in the heck do you presume to assume the intentions of someone you've never met?

I "presume" such a thing because it makes sense to my mind. Put yourself into there "shoes," if they even have them. Would you want to deal with this planet?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 8:28:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 4:24:20 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/2/2009 4:20:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How in the heck do you presume to assume the intentions of someone you've never met?

I "presume" such a thing because it makes sense to my mind. Put yourself into there "shoes," if they even have them. Would you want to deal with this planet?

In any shoes I'm anywhere near, I don't deal with planets, I deal with individuals.

If the aliens I'm among have a politics I approve of, I'd watch curiously and see if the apparently intelligent creatures had any among them who might blossom with a little more liberty, since the DEGREE of intelligence, once something at human level or so shows up, probably isn't about species as much as individual (Even a species with light speed travel probably has quite a few couch potatoes, and you can never have enough brains even if you have to pay a little extra and take a chance.).

If they don't, I'm probably not wasting time with planets that have inferior technology of course. But even then I'm not blowing any up.

Has the United States blown Sudan to pieces yet? It blew a few other countries to pieces lately, for 9/11, but I doubt humans pose much of a 9/11 threat to aliens unless they try to build a skyscraper here.

Granted, my philosophical premises are rare among humans, and so probably not common among aliens either. But they, not "shoes" are what matter primarily in determining a course of action toward an alien species-- and they cannot be predicted for half a second.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 4:56:14 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The point about this post was about focusing on the Dulce Base, known as the 'Dalse Base' in the Base.

These aliens are linked to Genesis in the Bible and these aliens, which don't like to be known as 'aliens' since they claim to have been here before humans. If you people actually watch the clip I've posted you may learn a thing or two? I would reacon you actually go to Youtube and watch it there, considering that there is speach bubbles for the interviewer and Thomas. For some reason there isn't speach bubbles here.

The world leaders have signed a treaty and have promised and agreed that the aliens presents on Earth will remain anonymous/hidden to the public for exchange of technology. As it says in Daniel 12:4...

"But you, Daneil, close up the book and seal it. These things will happen at the time of the end. Many people will go here and there to find true knowledge."

Also in other versions it says, "...and knowledge shall be increased."

Matching the prophcies in the Bible, there has been more of an increase in knowlegde therefore more of an increase in technology in the last 100 years than there has been in the previous 4000 years. Meaning we have found new technology in this generation than any other. Just what the Bible prophcies. Right again.

Anyway, in the Dulce Base, there are 7 levels, at the bottom two, are where the Raptians and the greys live and work. They kidnape humans, children, men and woman and take them to do human exspriments, with living animals.

I believe most of the missing children and adults which are on the daily news, have really been brought to these bases. With 1477 of them world wide, with underground highways which exceed speed far beyond the speed of sound. Our technology on the surface is old, old 'that was so five years ago' knowledge. Believe it or not I am not asking you to, there are other 'space humans' which look just like us, but are slightly taller, far more intelligent, they challenge beliefs etc, and they honour spiritual guildence, a belief in God would be more than likely.

Anyway, it's all linked in with the book of Genesis and the book of Revelations.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 2:05:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/3/2009 5:10:50 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Computer voice is phail.

Computer voice, to be honest it doesn't bother me, as long as I can understand. If you go onto Youtube and watch it there, it has speach bubbles so you can find it more easy to follow. As well as you know who is asking and answering the questions. Thomas is on the right the interviewer is on the left.