Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Good evangelism.

purplehaze
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2009 7:07:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Damn Im not a good person. Lucky for me that the christian god doesnt exist isnt it Godsands. What is wrong with you bud. Seriously.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2009 7:12:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
There's no good religious harrassment. It is no less wrong than sexual harrassment.

Of course if you rely on the bible, you wouldn't know. Religious and sexual harrassment are both encouraged ... you are supposed to spread the word of god, yo are supposed to go forth and multiply, and women are to obey their husband and may not refuse a sexual advance of their husband.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 5:21:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/15/2009 2:36:29 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Godsands we've heard it all before. And it's fail.

Oh, little boy has been lowered away from the truth. Brain washed and damned to hell. Same goes for everyone who disagrees with this very simple step by step guild. Now, you people think, if you follow Jesus, a life is recked, no, if you don't there seems like there is no rules in till you get drunk, have a sexual disease, disobey your perants, fight. The law will gives your rules like it or not. The thing is, you never know when you will cross the line or die.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 5:23:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/15/2009 5:21:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/15/2009 2:36:29 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Godsands we've heard it all before. And it's fail.

Oh, little boy has been lowered away from the truth. Brain washed and damned to hell. Same goes for everyone who disagrees with this very simple step by step guild. Now, you people think, if you follow Jesus, a life is recked, no, if you don't there seems like there is no rules in till you get drunk, have a sexual disease, disobey your perants, fight. The law will gives your rules like it or not. The thing is, you never know when you will cross the line or die.


This is called wisdom.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 5:32:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
GodSands, if you put something up as your signature on the forum, you should be able to defend it. I'll debate you on every single thing that you say on your signature and prove that nothing on there is valid.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 5:37:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/15/2009 5:32:31 PM, Kleptin wrote:
GodSands, if you put something up as your signature on the forum, you should be able to defend it. I'll debate you on every single thing that you say on your signature and prove that nothing on there is valid.

I said, in half a year or so.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 5:47:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/15/2009 5:32:31 PM, Kleptin wrote:
GodSands, if you put something up as your signature on the forum, you should be able to defend it. I'll debate you on every single thing that you say on your signature and prove that nothing on there is valid.

It's funny because he's arguing with himself in the signature.

"You are right about that I may be delusional." - GodSands' -- I firmly believe in the six days of creation. I firmly believe I am not delusional, I know God personally, and the Bible speaks as if evolution was a void."

He quoted himself saying that he might be delusional, and then refuted his own statement by saying that he firmly believes he is not delusional. Rofl.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 6:33:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/15/2009 5:47:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2009 5:32:31 PM, Kleptin wrote:
GodSands, if you put something up as your signature on the forum, you should be able to defend it. I'll debate you on every single thing that you say on your signature and prove that nothing on there is valid.

It's funny because he's arguing with himself in the signature.

"You are right about that I may be delusional." - GodSands' -- I firmly believe in the six days of creation. I firmly believe I am not delusional, I know God personally, and the Bible speaks as if evolution was a void."

He quoted himself saying that he might be delusional, and then refuted his own statement by saying that he firmly believes he is not delusional. Rofl.

.


Your belief is a modern day cult, you cannot explain man with evolution so you add the spiritual side to it. I kind of do take what I said back, it was probably the tention of my argument what inspiried me to say that I might be delusional.

I know the truth, when the Holy Spirit came to me, the truth was given, and after testing myself aftse morality I knew that I was heading to hell, because it is righteous and just. It is also loving to those who do not sin (therearn't any who do not sin) So quite simply I accepted Christ, that killed my body and rose my spirit from the dead. I am now dead in the body and alive in the spirit. Whereas those who have not accpeted Christ and have not tested their selves, are dead in the spirit and alive in the body. And I have said this already...No wander why you who is alive in the body, thinks there is no life after death!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 7:50:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/15/2009 6:33:49 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/15/2009 5:47:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2009 5:32:31 PM, Kleptin wrote:
GodSands, if you put something up as your signature on the forum, you should be able to defend it. I'll debate you on every single thing that you say on your signature and prove that nothing on there is valid.

It's funny because he's arguing with himself in the signature.

"You are right about that I may be delusional." - GodSands' -- I firmly believe in the six days of creation. I firmly believe I am not delusional, I know God personally, and the Bible speaks as if evolution was a void."

He quoted himself saying that he might be delusional, and then refuted his own statement by saying that he firmly believes he is not delusional. Rofl.

.


Your belief is a modern day cult, you cannot explain man with evolution so you add the spiritual side to it.

You have no idea how old these ancient mysteries are. What most consider to be New Age theology, is far from a modern day cult. It is more of a revival and compilation of the ancient wisdom that far predates Judeo-Christianity.

I know the truth, when the Holy Spirit came to me, the truth was given, and after testing myself aftse morality I knew that I was heading to hell, because it is righteous and just. It is also loving to those who do not sin (therearn't any who do not sin) So quite simply I accepted Christ, that killed my body and rose my spirit from the dead. I am now dead in the body and alive in the spirit. Whereas those who have not accpeted Christ and have not tested their selves, are dead in the spirit and alive in the body.

You may or may not be having spiritual experiences, but because you are trapped in dogmatism, you edit reality based on your religious beliefs.

And I have said this already...No wander why you who is alive in the body, thinks there is no life after death!

I never said that there is no life after death, though I will say that it is a contradiction in terms. If you continue to live after what is perceived to be death, then you never actually died. I for one, don't believe that we ever die. Energy and matter can neither be created nor destroyed, and same goes for me.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2009 7:56:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/15/2009 7:50:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Energy and matter can neither be created nor destroyed, and same goes for me.

It depends on whether you consider energy and matter separate, since nuclear reactions and antimatter annihilation "destroy" matter (convert it to energy), and laboratory experiments have conducted the reverse -- they have generated particles of matter purely from energy (destroying energy to create matter).
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 10:44:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Ignoring my religious stance for a moment, I thought the guy in the video was actually quite convincing. His approach is comforting, his presentation is simplistic, and his accent lulls you into a false sense of familiarity. I can imagine such a system being somewhat appealing to the average citizen.

Alright, everyone can go back to attacking Godsands now haha.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 12:21:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What I don't get is why evolution even had to be brought up in a topic about a video that made no mention of evolution, or anything that required discussion about evolution.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 1:02:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/15/2009 7:50:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2009 6:33:49 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/15/2009 5:47:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2009 5:32:31 PM, Kleptin wrote:
GodSands, if you put something up as your signature on the forum, you should be able to defend it. I'll debate you on every single thing that you say on your signature and prove that nothing on there is valid.

It's funny because he's arguing with himself in the signature.

"You are right about that I may be delusional." - GodSands' -- I firmly believe in the six days of creation. I firmly believe I am not delusional, I know God personally, and the Bible speaks as if evolution was a void."

He quoted himself saying that he might be delusional, and then refuted his own statement by saying that he firmly believes he is not delusional. Rofl.

.


Your belief is a modern day cult, you cannot explain man with evolution so you add the spiritual side to it.

You have no idea how old these ancient mysteries are. What most consider to be New Age theology, is far from a modern day cult. It is more of a revival and compilation of the ancient wisdom that far predates Judeo-Christianity.

I know the truth, when the Holy Spirit came to me, the truth was given, and after testing myself aftse morality I knew that I was heading to hell, because it is righteous and just. It is also loving to those who do not sin (therearn't any who do not sin) So quite simply I accepted Christ, that killed my body and rose my spirit from the dead. I am now dead in the body and alive in the spirit. Whereas those who have not accpeted Christ and have not tested their selves, are dead in the spirit and alive in the body.

You may or may not be having spiritual experiences, but because you are trapped in dogmatism, you edit reality based on your religious beliefs.

And I have said this already...No wander why you who is alive in the body, thinks there is no life after death!

I never said that there is no life after death, though I will say that it is a contradiction in terms. If you continue to live after what is perceived to be death, then you never actually died. I for one, don't believe that we ever die. Energy and matter can neither be created nor destroyed, and same goes for me.

.


Tell me how I can get rid of my sins without Christ, beacuse I do not want them. I hate them, and your way does not help the problem. So you cover the problem by simply pushing the issue further ahead. Your way gives me no hope, I do not want to be improved in sin, I don't want sin altogether. Only Christ Jesus fixes the problem, not David Wilcock or David Icke or anyone else but Jesus Christ.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 1:09:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/16/2009 12:21:26 PM, mongeese wrote:
What I don't get is why evolution even had to be brought up in a topic about a video that made no mention of evolution, or anything that required discussion about evolution.

Evolution glorifies sin not God. Evolution bridges the gap between sin and man, Christ bridges the gap between man and God. If evolution was the truth, Jesus would not have came down as God as a man, but the link between man and ape. If evolution was true, the world would have rejected it, evolution did not come from the Bible, Darwin took a Bible on board his crew boat, then he came back as a hater of God, his said, there is no need for God.

Evolution = God, no, think again, your breaking the 2nd comandment.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 1:16:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/15/2009 5:21:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 8/15/2009 2:36:29 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Godsands we've heard it all before. And it's fail.

Oh, little boy has been lowered away from the truth. Brain washed and damned to hell. Same goes for everyone who disagrees with this very simple step by step guild. Now, you people think, if you follow Jesus, a life is recked, no, if you don't there seems like there is no rules in till you get drunk, have a sexual disease, disobey your perants, fight. The law will gives your rules like it or not. The thing is, you never know when you will cross the line or die.

The world isn't 6000 years old. I'll debate you on it if you want.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 1:40:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 1:02:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
Tell me how I can get rid of my sins without Christ, beacuse I do not want them. I hate them, and your way does not help the problem. So you cover the problem by simply pushing the issue further ahead. Your way gives me no hope, I do not want to be improved in sin, I don't want sin altogether. Only Christ Jesus fixes the problem, not David Wilcock or David Icke or anyone else but Jesus Christ.

Simple: Don't sin. Don't harm your fellow man. Stop blaming Satan for your evil acts. Stop praising God when someone bends over backwards to do something nice for you ... thank the person who made the effort instead. Accept that a person who believes differently than you isn't evil, and even an evil Muslim from the heathen Samar nation can be a good person without swearing allegiance to your mythology. Don't put your trust in another man who tells you about some god that another man told him about. Give everyone the same value and respect as you give yourself, regardless of whether they share the same pretend-friend-in-the-sky you do.

Do well unto others and you will feel better about yourself. Make someone else smile and you will find the smile is contagious.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 3:11:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/16/2009 1:40:18 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 8/16/2009 1:02:52 PM, GodSands wrote:
Tell me how I can get rid of my sins without Christ, beacuse I do not want them. I hate them, and your way does not help the problem. So you cover the problem by simply pushing the issue further ahead. Your way gives me no hope, I do not want to be improved in sin, I don't want sin altogether. Only Christ Jesus fixes the problem, not David Wilcock or David Icke or anyone else but Jesus Christ.


Simple: Don't sin. Don't harm your fellow man. Stop blaming Satan for your evil acts. Stop praising God when someone bends over backwards to do something nice for you ... thank the person who made the effort instead. Accept that a person who believes differently than you isn't evil, and even an evil Muslim from the heathen Samar nation can be a good person without swearing allegiance to your mythology. Don't put your trust in another man who tells you about some god that another man told him about. Give everyone the same value and respect as you give yourself, regardless of whether they share the same pretend-friend-in-the-sky you do.

Do well unto others and you will feel better about yourself. Make someone else smile and you will find the smile is contagious.


Now put that into practice, my atheist friend. Wouldn't the world love a savior who accepts sin, and they can still be saved?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 3:15:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 3:11:03 PM, GodSands wrote:
Now put that into practice, my atheist friend. Wouldn't the world love a savior who accepts sin, and they can still be saved?

Jesus doesn't "accept" sin - he provides a way to get to God regardless of it, but it isn't like he openly embraced the concept. If Jesus, or God, or whatever notion you wish to entertain, "accepted" sin, then no one would go to Hell, per their recommendation.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 3:30:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 3:11:03 PM, GodSands wrote:
Now put that into practice, my atheist friend. Wouldn't the world love a savior who accepts sin, and they can still be saved?

The world has had plenty of saviours who accept sin -- Hitler comes to mind. Murder a bunch of innocent people? Adolf loves you!
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 3:51:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/16/2009 3:15:44 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/16/2009 3:11:03 PM, GodSands wrote:
Now put that into practice, my atheist friend. Wouldn't the world love a savior who accepts sin, and they can still be saved?

Jesus doesn't "accept" sin - he provides a way to get to God regardless of it, but it isn't like he openly embraced the concept. If Jesus, or God, or whatever notion you wish to entertain, "accepted" sin, then no one would go to Hell, per their recommendation.


Jesus I know does not accept sin, but Jesus forgives sin, any sin, but if you do not battle with sin on a day to day bases you have not truely accepted Jesus Christ our Lord. When I said, put that into practice I meant, put that into practice.

People, little do you know it, your life, you who you are is dealing with God, the creator of the universe, and becasue Jesus was sent, you has a choice to ignore him, by that you will send your self to hell or to heaven.

Revelations 3:16 Jesus says, "But because you are warm---neither hot, nor cold---I am ready to spit you out of my mouth."

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He sent His only son, for whoever trusts in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

John 14:6, "For I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me."

Romans 3:22, "God makes people right with Himselfthrough their faith in Jesus Christ. This is true for all who believe in Christ, because all people are the same.

Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned and are not good enough for God's glory."

These are some helpful verses. We are not dealing with a place called hell that is within your life, but a place which is called hell that will end your entire life, gone, done, finished, wasted.

When one becomes a Christian, they do not keep their trust in Jesus because of the fear of hell, but because they know and love the truth. They want to know God. It says everlasting life is knowing God and in that Jesus knows you.

If you had 3 minutes to live, from now, what would you want to do? Go sin in that 3 minutes or trust in the only one who can save you from eternal seperation from God's love (God's wrath), Jesus Christ?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 4:00:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 3:51:29 PM, GodSands wrote:
If you had 3 minutes to live, from now, what would you want to do? Go sin in that 3 minutes or trust in the only one who can save you from eternal seperation from God's love (God's wrath), Jesus Christ?

I would make sure I become a martyr for my movement, and blame my death upon the stressful and horrendous oppression of religion. Well, that would be untrue, because religion has no sway anymore...

But, no, I would "sin," I would be "saved," frankly, I would do whatever the hell I wanted.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 4:08:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/16/2009 4:00:53 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/16/2009 3:51:29 PM, GodSands wrote:
If you had 3 minutes to live, from now, what would you want to do? Go sin in that 3 minutes or trust in the only one who can save you from eternal seperation from God's love (God's wrath), Jesus Christ?

I would make sure I become a martyr for my movement, and blame my death upon the stressful and horrendous oppression of religion. Well, that would be untrue, because religion has no sway anymore...

But, no, I would "sin," I would be "saved," frankly, I would do whatever the hell I wanted.


I don't think you respect life, either that or you didn't get the question. I am talking about your lifes end. All that you know will be gone. Have you tested your own self, have you shaken up your conscious? Or have you justed lived whatever feels right to your own self?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 4:36:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 4:08:58 PM, GodSands wrote:
I don't think you respect life, either that or you didn't get the question. I am talking about your lifes end. All that you know will be gone. Have you tested your own self, have you shaken up your conscious? Or have you justed lived whatever feels right to your own self?

If all that I know will be gone, then why should I not cram as much as I can get before I croak? Why should I not make an impact on the world, in order for my ideas, my beliefs and my talents to be known and passed on to the rest of the world's benefit?

Why should I not live to what feels right for myself? If it feels good to help others, I'll do it; if it feels good to romp naked in a field, I'll do it; if it feels good to talk on here, I'll do it. Give me one good reason why I should not do what I want to do?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 4:44:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/16/2009 4:36:17 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/16/2009 4:08:58 PM, GodSands wrote:
I don't think you respect life, either that or you didn't get the question. I am talking about your lifes end. All that you know will be gone. Have you tested your own self, have you shaken up your conscious? Or have you justed lived whatever feels right to your own self?

If all that I know will be gone, then why should I not cram as much as I can get before I croak? Why should I not make an impact on the world, in order for my ideas, my beliefs and my talents to be known and passed on to the rest of the world's benefit?

Why should I not live to what feels right for myself? If it feels good to help others, I'll do it; if it feels good to romp naked in a field, I'll do it; if it feels good to talk on here, I'll do it. Give me one good reason why I should not do what I want to do?


If it feels good to murder, steal, rape and even commit suicide, if those feel good would you do them? It these things you are a slave to sin, for you know they are evil.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 4:47:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 4:44:19 PM, GodSands wrote:
If it feels good to murder, steal, rape and even commit suicide, if those feel good would you do them? It these things you are a slave to sin, for you know they are evil.

If it did, I probably would, at least if I thought I would get away with it - which is why organizations such as the police are there to stop me. Though it would be hard the the police to stop a suicide in private.

But this is regardless to the point. I don't feel the need to do any of those things, but if I did, then I would not be a "slave to sin" - I would be enjoying my life. I wouldn't "know they are evil," because morality is subjective, and hell, maybe I would like being evil.

But I am still waiting for this "good reason."
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 4:50:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 4:44:19 PM, GodSands wrote:
If it feels good to murder, steal, rape and even commit suicide, if those feel good would you do them? It these things you are a slave to sin, for you know they are evil.

Unless, of course, you are slaughtering Egypian children, the people of Sodom and Gomorra, Muslims, queers, your own son when you hear a voice telling you to do so, etc.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 5:00:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 8/16/2009 4:47:59 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/16/2009 4:44:19 PM, GodSands wrote:
If it feels good to murder, steal, rape and even commit suicide, if those feel good would you do them? It these things you are a slave to sin, for you know they are evil.

If it did, I probably would, at least if I thought I would get away with it - which is why organizations such as the police are there to stop me. Though it would be hard the the police to stop a suicide in private.

But this is regardless to the point. I don't feel the need to do any of those things, but if I did, then I would not be a "slave to sin" - I would be enjoying my life. I wouldn't "know they are evil," because morality is subjective, and hell, maybe I would like being evil.

But I am still waiting for this "good reason."


Enjoying life in sin will damn you to hell. Satan will work through enjoyment to get you personally into hell, if it is through drunkenness, sex, drugs, girlfriends, friends, anything which will attract you to be lead astray from God, so that Satan will dorment you in hell forever. Go, test your own self, test your self against God, see if you will come out the same, I promise you that if you really test your self, you will not, you will hate sin and love God.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2009 5:04:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/16/2009 5:00:10 PM, GodSands wrote:
Enjoying life in sin will damn you to hell. Satan will work through enjoyment to get you personally into hell, if it is through drunkenness, sex, drugs, girlfriends, friends, anything which will attract you to be lead astray from God, so that Satan will dorment you in hell forever. Go, test your own self, test your self against God, see if you will come out the same, I promise you that if you really test your self, you will not, you will hate sin and love God.

How do I exactly "test" myself, and why must God be so strict? Can he not see that in my actions towards everyone, I try to treat them the best I can? I don't always, I feel remorse for not doing so, but I believe in what the so-called "Golden Rule" says. Why can't God take me in on that? Why must I submit my freedom, in order to be with God? Why must God be a totalitarian?