Jump to topic:

College Discrimination against Asians

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:57:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why do Asians have to score higher than everyone else in order to get into college?

Affirmative Action is supposed to "help the minority" yet Asians are excluded from it?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:57:52 PM
http://www.hrc.co.nz...

Asians are actually discrimintated against the most
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:00:24 PM
At 8/22/2012 3:57:52 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
http://www.hrc.co.nz...

Asians are actually discrimintated against the most

Its talking about New Zealand dingus
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 7:33:37 PM
At 8/22/2012 3:57:25 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Why do Asians have to score higher than everyone else in order to get into college?

Affirmative Action is supposed to "help the minority" yet Asians are excluded from it?

Because Asians are smarter and have ten times more ambition, they would make everyone else look like lazy retards.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:11:12 PM
At 8/22/2012 3:57:25 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

It's the "Bamboo Ceiling" keeping them down!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Yep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:57:50 PM
That wasn't the best source to prove it, but you speak the truth. Overall it goes, (From a list of hardest to easiest)

Asian (EXTREMELY HARD, meaning a black guy can have a 3.9GPA out of 5, whereas this Asian has a 4.5 out of 5 and gets turned down for the black guy)

White (Moderate, this the the line that defines hard vs easy.)

Hispanic (no racism here, but the hard working ones are the non-americanized ones, illegal immigrants work much harder than legal immigrants, as such a 3.7 GPA is good enough to get into a top 20 school in the nation, which in my opinion is extremely sad(this also includes a possible full scholarship just for being "hispanic"))

Black(let's get one thing straight, African-Americans, those who were born in Africa, or those who have parents who understand the luck they have for even living in the U.S.A are EXTREMELY HARD WORKING) I have an incredible amount of respect for my friend, a Nigerian born Senior just recently accepted into Yale with a 4.6 out of 5 GPA, as he is extremely hardworking, and got a 2340 on his SAT. THESE ARE NOT THE BLACK PEOPLE I AM TALKING ABOUT. I'm talking about americanized black lazy azz n!gg3rs. I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE THEM, they can get into a top 20 college just as a hispanic can, TOP 20 WITH AN AWFUL GPA (3.5-4 which isn't good) As well as a 1700 SAT SCORE? WTF? The examples i'm giving are all real life example that prove how stupid discrimination is.

My overall point is this, the AMERICANIZED minorities are given special privileges (because the hard working one's don't need a boost to get into college). Asian born and Americanized Asians both work equally as hard (obviously the former works harder). Why doesn't this minority receive benefits? There is no reason why, morally we are depriving the minority of the benefits that they are due.

The reason in my opinion is the lack of diversity in colleges. Yale, Harvard, Princeton,MIT, Columbia, Duke, Rice, etc. etc. All want a diverse school, they need students that reflect a perfect harmony of color, Asians don't fit that margin, b/c of the vast majority of students in a college being comprised of Asians and Whites. In fact, White people are treated better than Asians even though they are the majority when it comes to a college application. It's ridiculous really.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:11:48 PM
At 9/10/2012 5:57:50 PM, Yep wrote:
That wasn't the best source to prove it, but you speak the truth. Overall it goes, (From a list of hardest to easiest)

Asian (EXTREMELY HARD, meaning a black guy can have a 3.9GPA out of 5, whereas this Asian has a 4.5 out of 5 and gets turned down for the black guy)

Hispanic (no racism here, but the hard working ones are the non-americanized ones, illegal immigrants work much harder than legal immigrants, as such a 3.7 GPA is good enough to get into a top 20 school in the nation, which in my opinion is extremely sad(this also includes a possible full scholarship just for being "hispanic"))

Black(let's get one thing straight, African-Americans, those who were born in Africa, or those who have parents who understand the luck they have for even living in the U.S.A are EXTREMELY HARD WORKING) I have an incredible amount of respect for my friend, a Nigerian born Senior just recently accepted into Yale with a 4.6 out of 5 GPA, as he is extremely hardworking, and got a 2340 on his SAT. THESE ARE NOT THE BLACK PEOPLE I AM TALKING ABOUT. I'm talking about americanized black lazy azz n!gg3rs. I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE THEM, they can get into a top 20 college just as a hispanic can, TOP 20 WITH AN AWFUL GPA (3.5-4 which isn't good) As well as a 1700 SAT SCORE? WTF? The examples i'm giving are all real life example that prove how stupid discrimination is.

My overall point is this, the AMERICANIZED minorities are given special privileges (because the hard working one's don't need a boost to get into college). Asian born and Americanized Asians both work equally as hard (obviously the former works harder). Why doesn't this minority receive benefits? There is no reason why, morally we are depriving the minority of the benefits that they are due.

The reason in my opinion is the lack of diversity in colleges. Yale, Harvard, Princeton,MIT, Columbia, Duke, Rice, etc. etc. All want a diverse school, they need students that reflect a perfect harmony of color, Asians don't fit that margin, b/c of the vast majority of students in a college being comprised of Asians and Whites. In fact, White people are treated better than Asians even though they are the majority when it comes to a college application. It's ridiculous really.

The reads like the updated platform of the KKK. "We don't hate all blacks just most of them." wtf?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 2:03:36 AM
At 9/11/2012 12:11:48 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:57:50 PM, Yep wrote:

The reads like the updated platform of the KKK. "We don't hate all blacks just most of them." wtf?

Whoa, don't you think that's a bit extreme?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.