Jump to topic:

Abortion.

Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 1:59:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
A video based on shock value alone - not anything scientific or relevant. This is the kind of video you expect to see from animal right's activists, because it is always about how much you can shock and scare people, and never about what actually goes on.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 2:29:25 PM
: At 10/7/2009 1:59:50 PM, Volkov wrote:
A video based on shock value alone - not anything scientific or relevant. This is the kind of video you expect to see from animal right's activists, because it is always about how much you can shock and scare people, and never about what actually goes on.

So don't you care about animals and un born children? Make it a vile as possible, it true because of it's shocking message. Abortion is what you saw in the video, real footage, something that abortionists who are pro abortion don't want you to see, same goes for animal activists. I say show it, the gore and blood and guts, it will show you what really happenes.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 2:38:14 PM
At 10/7/2009 2:29:25 PM, GodSands wrote:
So don't you care about animals and un born children? Make it a vile as possible, it true because of it's shocking message. Abortion is what you saw in the video, real footage, something that abortionists who are pro abortion don't want you to see, same goes for animal activists. I say show it, the gore and blood and guts, it will show you what really happenes.

I never said that I don't care about animals or unborn children. What I said was that videos like the one you posted are designed with a purpose in mind, damned of the other facts surrounding it. It is dishonest and pure spin.

Gore, blood, guts - makes great TV, doesn't it? Sends out a scary message to all those that don't agree. Yet it doesn't ask the real questions, does it.

Why is it happening?
What does it matter? Look at the blood.

What about the other people involved?
What does it matter? Look at the gore.

What are the benefits? What is the story behind it?
What does it matter? Look at the guts.

Dishonest video, dishonest people, dishonest belief. Shame on you, GodSands.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 5:19:24 PM
I agree with Volkov. The point of this is to wow people with the gore/shock factor. Why don't you post videos about what happens is slaughter houses? Or sweat shops? The point is that you can't use the gruesomeness of what happens during an abortion to determine its morality. I mean surgery of any kind is messy and bloody. That doesn't make it wrong. Again, I think what happens to fetuses in terms of morality depends on whether or not a violation of rights occurs. A fetus doesn't have any rights; I believe a fetus should get rights once it becomes conscious (2nd or 3rd trimester). I'm against late-term abortion.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 5:44:14 PM
So don't you care about animals and un born children?
I don't

Unless they are tasty in the case of the former.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2009 6:38:55 PM
At 10/7/2009 11:58:47 AM, GodSands wrote:
A more detailed look at abortion.

http://vimeo.com...

Mmmm . . . babies. Delicious. I don't like them raw as much as cooked, though.

In seriousness, that's not a "more detailed" look at abortion. It's just pictures of dead and bloodied babies. There is no actual argument.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 4:32:28 AM
At 10/7/2009 11:58:47 AM, GodSands wrote:
A more detailed look at abortion.

http://vimeo.com...

I don't get it, what's the big deal?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 4:50:50 AM
At 10/7/2009 6:38:55 PM, MTGandP wrote:

Let me put that another way . . . "Yummy yummy yummy in my tum tum tummy!" If God didn't exist, nothing would be stopping me from eating up those delicious babies.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 5:04:45 AM
At 10/8/2009 4:50:50 AM, MTGandP wrote:
At 10/7/2009 6:38:55 PM, MTGandP wrote:

Let me put that another way . . . "Yummy yummy yummy in my tum tum tummy!" If God didn't exist, nothing would be stopping me from eating up those delicious babies.

AHAHAHAHAHA XD

*sigh* GodSands. We're going to miss you. It's too bad you have to go.
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 2:43:26 PM
Babies don't come out in pieces, bloody yes, but that is the mothers blood.

It is sick that anyone can agree that pieces of baby part is acceptable and yet it not be called murder, because one woman was not self respecting enough one night or that deep down she is just not quiet ready. You may say, "Well what if she was raped?" Then the baby is the medal of honour, which produces the good from something just as sickening as abortion. There is nothing good about abortion, nothing comes from it, but a mother 15 years down the line thinking about the photo graphs that she might as well burn for petty reasons. All the birthday cards that might as well have been raided by criminals.

Mothers who choose to have abortions are murderers, it is as simple as this, if you love children you will hate abortion. Can ones love for a child over do a mothers difficulties? No, obviously not. That is the saddest thing which can happen within a family.

As John Piper said, "They are dead." They were killed.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 4:23:14 PM
Why don't you explain to me why abortion is wrong, in a clear and concise way?

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 4:27:31 PM
At 10/8/2009 2:43:26 PM, GodSands wrote:
Babies don't come out in pieces, bloody yes, but that is the mothers blood.
Actually, they do. If youve ever seen an aborted fetus, its body parts are so fragile that they are literally shattered into small peices.

It is sick that anyone can agree that pieces of baby part is acceptable and yet it not be called murder, because one woman was not self respecting enough one night or that deep down she is just not quiet ready. You may say, "Well what if she was raped?" Then the baby is the medal of honour, which produces the good from something just as sickening as abortion.
Clearly youve never been raped.

To a rape victim, the only thing worse than the rape, is a daily reminder of the rape. I.e. the child. if she has the child, she sees the rapist in the child forever. Those damn pesky genes that gives you your mothers eyes, have also given the child his/her rapists eyes/face/body/penis.
There is nothing good about abortion, nothing comes from it, but a mother 15 years down the line thinking about the photo graphs that she might as well burn for petty reasons. All the birthday cards that might as well have been raided by criminals.

Clearly nothing, except for the physical and mental welfare of the mother, comes out of it! And as we all know, those things arent good at all.

Mothers who choose to have abortions are murderers, it is as simple as this, if you love children you will hate abortion. Can ones love for a child over do a mothers difficulties? No, obviously not. That is the saddest thing which can happen within a family.

So, even if the birth will kill the child, such is the case in girls who are 10 years old who get raped and get pregenant, we should choose the welfare of the child over the "difficulties" of the mother? Okay.

As John Piper said, "They are dead." They were killed.
As your mother used to say, "I shouldve aborted you when i had the chance".

Now theres an abortion worth celebrating. :D
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2009 4:38:22 PM
OH, and godsands, let me just say, that even without the daily reminder, there are tons of women who go into isolation/suicide because of rape. WITH a physical daily reminder, what do you think will happen?

Its almost as if you lost in a debate, and someone kept bringing it up every time they talked to you. it would annoy the hell out of you, wouldnt it? Ditto to the Rape victim.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 1:32:16 PM
: At 10/8/2009 4:38:22 PM, tkubok wrote:
OH, and godsands, let me just say, that even without the daily reminder, there are tons of women who go into isolation/suicide because of rape. WITH a physical daily reminder, what do you think will happen?

Its almost as if you lost in a debate, and someone kept bringing it up every time they talked to you. it would annoy the hell out of you, wouldnt it? Ditto to the Rape victim.

Let me add to both of your comments, I hate rape and abortion. Abortion is rape, in some sense, rape is a forceful action on another, rape is useually related to a sexual offence. However killing a child who, given a choice would choose life is worse than rape. You look at the size of the baby, even though it will become a human, just like the one aborting it. Abort all those who are pro abortion one could say, but do not defeat evil with evil but with good.

Abortion is one of those things that some people quite like, because a mother is alread going through enough. I understand that having the notion of being raped within your mind must be horrific, however hypocrisy is none the better. Letting a child live a life from rape is like having a Christmas when your house has just burnt down.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 1:41:13 PM
It's the use of words such as child, children and murder which makes it bad. They're all ill-fitting, misleading and frankly flat out lies.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 1:42:44 PM
At 10/9/2009 1:32:16 PM, GodSands wrote:
However killing a child who, given a choice would choose life is worse than rape.

Actually, a fetus lacks the capacity to choose between life and not life. It also lacks the capacity to understand life and not life.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:14:13 PM
: At 10/9/2009 1:41:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
It's the use of words such as child, children and murder which makes it bad. They're all ill-fitting, misleading and frankly flat out lies.

Oh right, lets say potencial children, and adults then.

"I would respect any woman to the highest degree if they were raped and stayed strong to the end, to give birth to a beuatiful baby boy or girl." -- Me, GodSands.

I am not sure about you though, you would rather give away the total lack of responsibility of a adult, men and woman and let them off, lets get drunk and then have sex un aware that we are producing a possible life from our most disgracful ways.

Is it evil to give birth from a rape?

What more good could come from such evil? Look how the good to come could crush the evil which has passed.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:17:40 PM
At 10/9/2009 2:14:13 PM, GodSands wrote:

"I would respect any woman to the highest degree if they were raped and stayed strong to the end, to give birth to a beuatiful baby boy or girl." -- Me, GodSands.

I would respect them for their strength, but call them stupid overall and recommend an abortion.

I am not sure about you though, you would rather give away the total lack of responsibility of a adult, men and woman and let them off, lets get drunk and then have sex un aware that we are producing a possible life from our most disgracful ways.

Ever heard of the morning after pill?

No, but it's not evil not to.

What more good could come from such evil? Look how the good to come could crush the evil which has passed.

The burden of a child is just what rape victim needs! Why haven't we thought of this before?

Besides, Forced vaginal penetration is illegal. I see no reason why it shouldn't go both ways.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:20:15 PM

Every one of your sperm, and every one of the eggs produced by females has the potential to become children and adults as well. Is allowing those sperm and eggs to go to waste once a month also evil? Is having sex with your girlfriend or wife without the intention to give birth also evil?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:21:52 PM
At 10/9/2009 2:20:15 PM, JBlake wrote:

Every one of your sperm, and every one of the eggs produced by females has the potential to become children and adults as well. Is allowing those sperm and eggs to go to waste once a month also evil? Is having sex with your girlfriend or wife without the intention to give birth also evil?

Now masturbation and wet dreams are evil. Oh, and menstruation. Everyone over 13 should now be killed.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:38:34 PM

Bullsh*t.

Everything is a potential everything else. A fetus is a potential aborted fetus. Why are we denying the right of the fetus to fulfill its potential?

Bullsh*t.

If someone raped your mother, would you want her to keep the child just so that you have a new baby brother or sister?

Bullsh*t.

Men and women have the responsibility to care for a child they choose to bring to the world. If the pregnancy is an accident, they prevent the growth of a human being. I don't see what the big deal is.

It's evil to force a woman to give birth from a rape.

Good? You call another mouth for society to feed *good*? You call the product of severe mental and physical trauma *good*? You call the constant reminder of a violating and despicable act *good*?

I think there's something wrong your morality.

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:46:24 PM
: I would respect them for their strength, but call them stupid overall and recommend an abortion.

I suppose if they gave birth you would call the baby stupid also?

Heard of the pill, which stops woman from being pregnant, when a single sperm reaches the egg, it is too late. A baby is on the way. And it is a womans duty to support and love that un born child. Love destroys all evil, true love frightens away evil, if the mother aborts a baby, there was no love but only emotion and pity on her behalf.

Yes it is. It just as bad as rape a murder. If you have faith that no child will be born, then say so.

The burden of a child is just what rape victim needs! Why haven't we thought of this before?

The rape victim needs no more death or evil, she needs love and if children would obey their perants as God commanded, then their love would be invicible, God is the one who will keep that love unbreakable.

: Besides, Forced vaginal penetration is illegal. I see no reason why it shouldn't go both ways.

I hate rape, more than you because abortion is brought from it. You can't hate, hate rape because abortion is brought from it. Or do you hate rape because a baby is brought from it, or do you hate rape because a mother has been metally scared for life, either way she will be metally scared. I would rather live and fight since scared do fate, but do not disapear, probably for good reasons. So that if the time comes again, you will know what to do, how to out do the problem, the evil male.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 2:54:48 PM
If someone raped your mother, would you want her to keep the child just so that you have a new baby brother or sister?

Again I will not live their life, they will live their life. I would rather see something beuatiful come from something dredful than to see something as bad so come from something dredful because of something less beuatiful has not altered.

If a mother has an abortion my respect for her will remain, only because she has lost the chance of something so great. (It is a choice, but the child would have been perfect.) It is like killing a baby of mother who has no senses that work.

Where is the difference?
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 4:20:23 PM
At 10/9/2009 2:54:48 PM, GodSands wrote:
If a mother has an abortion my respect for her will remain, only because she has lost the chance of something so great.

What makes it great?

sherlockmethod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2009 11:06:59 PM
I have seen segments of this video in other pro life propaganda films. Now, does everyone notice how the babies are shown but no one says how the situation occurred for each one? The procedure is shown in a computer animation, but how did each of those fetuses end up in pieces? I welcome anyone to work on a labor/delivery ward for two weeks. The images we just saw could well be from a deceased mother, or the baby may have been dead in the womb and had to be removed. Some babies are born with their vital organs on the outside of their body, some with deformities allowing them to live in intense pain for minutes. Do you know what happens with a pregnant woman dies with the baby inside? What happens when a car wreck sends glass shards into a pregnant woman's womb? How does the intense blood loss of an accident like this affect the baby? Watch these matters for a few weeks and see how these evil doctors and nurses defeat all odds to save what they can. Keep your assumptions and your video.
This video is disgusting because of the lies it propagates and GodSands you should be ashamed of yourself. You have no idea what those procedures were used for. You don't know the circumstances, yet you insist it is immoral. You and your conservative buddies do not get to choose medical procedures for others. One does not need the church's approval to perform life saving abortions. Hey, the video served its purpose for you though so who cares.
No need to talk about rape in this one as GodSands, nor the video producer, can even explain what happened in each case. Who cares truth is never important to a zealot.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2009 5:30:37 AM
At 10/9/2009 2:46:24 PM, GodSands wrote:
: I would respect them for their strength, but call them stupid overall and recommend an abortion.

I suppose if they gave birth you would call the baby stupid also?

Nope, children only inherit physical qualities from their pants.

Heard of the pill, which stops woman from being pregnant, when a single sperm reaches the egg, it is too late. A baby is on the way. And it is a womans duty to support and love that un born child. Love destroys all evil, true love frightens away evil, if the mother aborts a baby, there was no love but only emotion and pity on her behalf.

A baby is the opposite of love to some. Just because babies are seen as love doesn't mean they are all the time. A baby would ruin my life for me, far from love.

Yes it is. It just as bad as rape a murder. If you have faith that no child will be born, then say so.

Are you now saying rape is on the same level of punishment as murder?

The rape victim needs no more death or evil, she needs love and if children would obey their perants as God commanded, then their love would be invicible, God is the one who will keep that love unbreakable.

Leave God out of this argument, before you get beaten again. Again, a baby doesn't mean love.

: Besides, Forced vaginal penetration is illegal. I see no reason why it shouldn't go both ways.

I hate rape, more than you because abortion is brought from it. You can't hate, hate rape because abortion is brought from it. Or do you hate rape because a baby is brought from it, or do you hate rape because a mother has been metally scared for life, either way she will be metally scared. I would rather live and fight since scared do fate, but do not disapear, probably for good reasons. So that if the time comes again, you will know what to do, how to out do the problem, the evil male.

A baby being born is raping the mother if she doesn't want it You hate rape, so you must love abortion. If you hate abortion, you love rape. Hating both is hypocritical.