truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 7:45:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov...
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 5:20:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 7:45:55 PM, truthseeker613 wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov...

If they are so gifted why can't they figure out a simple thing like raising money to go to college without sticking it to the taxpayer.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 7:34:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Gifted students should get whatever funding they need. The best and the brightest are our future, and we can cut budgets elsewhere like frivolous teacher pay and pensions. Plus the gifted students will make more of the money than other students.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:33:39 PM
At 1/1/2013 7:34:23 AM, tmar19652 wrote:
Gifted students should get whatever funding they need. The best and the brightest are our future, and we can cut budgets elsewhere like frivolous teacher pay and pensions. Plus the gifted students will make more of the money than other students.

"If they are so gifted why can't they figure out a simple thing like raising money to go to college without sticking it to the taxpayer."
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:46:39 PM

Is $10,000,000,000 per student enough? At what point do you point toward the root cause of the problem: government-run schools, instead of throwing increasingly ridiculous amounts of money at the problem while test scores stagnate and decrease? Learn to think with your brain.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 5:29:02 AM
At 1/2/2013 11:33:39 PM, sadolite wrote:

"If they are so gifted why can't they figure out a simple thing like raising money to go to college without sticking it to the taxpayer."

Maybe they should be studying not fundraising. We are talking high school here, not college right? If its college, then I take back what I said. If its high school, we should take part of the money away from gen-ed for the gifted kids.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush