Jump to topic:

Martyrdom in America's Public Schools.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:24:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
the dire fate of America's white student population can only be described as sheer martyrdom. In schools such as the ones throughout this country's large cities ,where blacks and minority students outnumber white kids by 4-5 to one ,life is pure hell. The high crime rate and stats in these dilapidated schools reflect the same criminality that occurs in the overall general large city population.

This means that young white girls are raped and seriously molested by black and puertorican students daily ,and beatings and robbery that in fact outpace crimes on the streets.

and we have yet to mention the inability of teachers to do their jobs. a wasted life for blacks may not mean that much but to waste a life of a white student in one of these highly diverse public schools is a terrible thing to waste.

it will result in a rapid downward spiral across the country , something we are all experiencing. End diversity in america's public schools and i guarantee you in 20 years ,america's schools will once again be among the best in the world.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:34:27 PM
http://myfacewhen.com...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:44:20 PM
At 11/24/2012 3:34:27 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
http://myfacewhen.com...

say something intelligent or go back to where you came from.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:50:34 PM
There are problem schools and successful schools in any country.

My school has 70% of it's students come from a non-English Speaking Background. There's an Intensive English Centre (a school in effect) right next to my school. Is there crime and the like? Not to any extent that I'm aware. The school's image is fast improving, the students are more respectable than many nearby private schools. The best school in my state (HSC marks wise) has a 98% non ESB or something similar.

Did I mention I was Caucasian? Perhaps the world isn't ending quite yet good sir.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:02:42 PM
At 11/24/2012 3:50:34 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

My school has 70% of it's students come from a non-English Speaking Background. There's an Intensive English Centre (a school in effect) right next to my school. Is there crime and the like? Not to any extent that I'm aware. The school's image is fast improving, the students are more respectable than many nearby private schools. The best school in my state (HSC marks wise) has a 98% non ESB or something similar.

Did I mention I was Caucasian? Perhaps the world isn't ending quite yet good sir.

The usa has a very convoluted idea of what constitutes an education ;public or private. The schools here are nothing but a marxist laboratory for social experimentation. Blacks and latinos routinely refuse to even attend classes and are given enough answers to their final exams, to the end they graduate and make room for other asocials . Blacks students simply urinate in closets and hallways ,attack the white teacher ,even attempt to rape her. and are in need of an animal trainer rather than an educator .
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 5:17:32 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:02:42 PM, falconduler wrote:

The usa has a very convoluted idea of what constitutes an education ;public or private. The schools here are nothing but a marxist laboratory for social experimentation. Blacks and latinos routinely refuse to even attend classes and are given enough answers to their final exams, to the end they graduate and make room for other asocials . Blacks students simply urinate in closets and hallways ,attack the white teacher ,even attempt to rape her. and are in need of an animal trainer rather than an educator .

lmfao
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 5:20:46 PM
At 11/24/2012 5:17:32 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/24/2012 4:02:42 PM, falconduler wrote:

lmfao

funny for you not for usa
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 4:38:25 PM

irrelevant.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 4:40:40 PM
At 11/29/2012 4:38:25 PM, falconduler wrote:

irrelevant.

Do you have a link, a website, anything?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 4:43:50 PM
At 11/29/2012 4:40:40 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

irrelevant.

america's public school system is a disgrace to civilization and is the best guarantee that america will quickly transform itself into a colored country . a country where pure savagery reigns and the people are subjected to every form of barbarism known to man.
OllerupMand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 4:45:23 PM
At 11/29/2012 4:43:50 PM, falconduler wrote:

irrelevant.

america's public school system is a disgrace to civilization and is the best guarantee that america will quickly transform itself into a colored country . a country where pure savagery reigns and the people are subjected to every form of barbarism known to man.

Like eating food without knife and fork =O
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 5:00:15 PM
At 11/29/2012 4:45:23 PM, OllerupMand wrote:

irrelevant.

irrelevant.
OllerupMand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 9:32:19 AM
At 11/29/2012 5:00:15 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 11/29/2012 4:45:23 PM, OllerupMand wrote:

irrelevant.

irrelevant.

It was a joke. Like barbarism and pants. I should have used the pants. More people understand pants.

But honestly. This is just undocumented hate speech of the worst kind.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 11:32:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If you're trying to be serious, you're an idiot, and would benefit from some facts and sources, but I doubt you could do that without being forced to change your patently ridiculous views.

If you're joking, you have a horrible sense of humor, and don't know how to be a good troll.

Either way, you'd do best to either go away or change your tone, because as of now you're not contributing jack sh!t around here aside from annoyance.