This website is distracting me from finals

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:44:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 7:40:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
11 posts, 5 debates. You don't know the meaning of "this website as a distraction".

+1
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:45:04 PM
At 12/20/2012 7:31:11 PM, Wishing4Winter wrote:
When I attempt to study for finals (for tomorrow) I get distracted and come to this website. It's getting to be a problem.

The same exact thing is happening to me, although my ability to retain information and go for the "best guess" is impeccable.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:51:46 PM
At 12/20/2012 7:31:11 PM, Wishing4Winter wrote:
When I attempt to study for finals (for tomorrow) I get distracted and come to this website. It's getting to be a problem.

Same sh!t right here except in my country exams r in jan (early)
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Wishing4Winter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:38:26 PM
11 posts, 5 debates. You don't know the meaning of "this website as a distraction".

I realize I have not actively posted on this website, therefore that is not what distracts me, what distracts me is reading completed debates. I find hearing such diverse opinions to be quite interesting, reading random yet entertaining and intellectually stimulating stuff is the distraction.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 1:15:23 AM
At 12/20/2012 8:38:26 PM, Wishing4Winter wrote:

I realize I have not actively posted on this website, therefore that is not what distracts me, what distracts me is reading completed debates. I find hearing such diverse opinions to be quite interesting, reading random yet entertaining and intellectually stimulating stuff is the distraction.

That's the gateway drug to DDO. Soon you'll have a heroin-like overdose of forum posting and eventually join the Mafia.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
FactBeatsOpinion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 5:38:11 AM
With this post I am addressing the user 'Wishing4Winter'. Despite the fact that I think many of us enjoy using this website, entering in debates requires some form of academic ability. With regards to your issue with procrastination involving using this website, you could see it as revising for a subject like economics, assuming that you are taking this or at least something similar. Even if you aren't, I recommend watching this video:
http://youtu.be...
It really helped me!
Yours Sincerely,
FactBeatsOpinion
FactBeatsOpinion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 5:41:07 AM
Oops! Just signed up...that's why I got my username wrong...yeah...
Yours Sincerely,
FactBeatsOpinion