Jump to topic:

AP Spanish

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:13:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am taking AP Spanish in school this year. The textbook we are using is "AP Spanish, Preparing for the Language Examination." It is made by Prentice Hall; its authors are Jose Diaz, Margarita Leicher-Prieto, and Gilda Nissenburg; it is the third edition.

Throughout this class, we do tons of exercises in the book that count for grades. She also gives us ton of homework from the book, and it is eating up tons of my time. (I'm white, and have trouble with Spanish.) On the back of the textbook, I noticed that although I am using the Student Edition, their is a Teacher's Manual that has all the answers to the exercises. (Of course, I would use these to check my answers and guarantee a good grade.)

Can anyone help me out with finding a website, store, or locality to order the Teacher's Manual? I have looked over tons of websites and sites for bookstores, and have not been able to find the Teacher's Manual. How do you find the Teacher's Manual for AP books in general? I would really appreciate some input on this. Thank you for your time.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:16:06 PM
Solution: Put the Spanish book underneath your pillow before you to sleep when you wake up, you will be ready for the AP test.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:20:06 PM
At 11/20/2009 8:16:06 PM, johngriswald wrote:
Solution: Put the Spanish book underneath your pillow before you to sleep when you wake up, you will be ready for the AP test.

I don't care about the test. I just want to find out how I can get my hands on a Teacher's Manual to get solutions for the exercises.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:23:02 PM
At 11/20/2009 8:21:03 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Kannst du vielleicht die Sprache lernen?

That's not Spanish. Cody, do you know where I can find it?
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:23:30 PM
AP Spanish for dummies has similar exercises, solutions, etc and it also provides an explanation for each answer and why it is that way. I used it for every AP test I've taken and I can guarantee you it is very helpful for learning AP subjects. It's also very cheap and is paperbound.

Give me a sec and I'll find you a pirated e-book
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:29:38 PM
http://www.textbooksrus.com...

3 dollars for a great book that will give you exercises and answers.

Believe me you won't regret buying that.

ddofans.com
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:50:06 PM
Cheating cheating is no fun. Cheating cheating hurts someone.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:52:20 PM
At 11/20/2009 8:23:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/20/2009 8:21:03 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Kannst du vielleicht die Sprache lernen?

That's not Spanish. Cody, do you know where I can find it?

Nope. And I'm aware that it isn't Spanish. The message was far more important than the language. :)
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 8:59:22 PM
I'm afraid it isn't that easy. Prentice Hall actually requires teachers to identify themselves before they will allow access to the teacher materials such as answer keys and such.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 9:00:56 PM
At 11/20/2009 8:59:22 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I'm afraid it isn't that easy. Prentice Hall actually requires teachers to identify themselves before they will allow access to the teacher materials such as answer keys and such.

LOL for new books maybe but no one cares for used.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 9:05:15 PM
lol nevermind about the previous host. No answer keys are currently selling.

ddofans.com
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 10:11:10 PM
Muy muy mal.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 6:22:32 AM
At 11/20/2009 8:50:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Cheating cheating is no fun. Cheating cheating hurts someone.

Ha. It's actually not for cheating. When I complete the exercises, I merely use the book to check my answers.

For example, in my history class, we have to work in a guidebook with various exercises. After I complete them, I use my Teacher's Manual answer key (which I legit bought for around 50 bucks) to check my answers. If I get something wrong, I look it up in the textbook, and it helps me prepare better for the test. I consider it learning, not cheating ;)
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 1:09:09 PM
At 11/20/2009 9:04:55 PM, LeafRod wrote:
It sucks that you're learning from an "AP book."

Agreed with this.

Most AP classes would use college textbooks and overprepare you for the AP exam while preparing you for college, not just prepare you for the AP exam.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.