Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Looking for wonderful students to coach!

QueenVictoria
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:40:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello!

I'm a private debate coach looking for some bright, wonderful students to coach. I have a very wide range of experience in debate and speech both. I have coached over 50 students who have been very fruitful and successful in their debate endeavors. I love coaching and watching my students grow in their abilities to excel in speech and debate. I debated all my years in high school and made it to state many times in many different types of debate and I was one round away from being flown to Alabama to compete in nationals. I am available to teach in person and over skype, I have a very flexible schedule. If you are interested, please send me a message and we can discuss schedules, pay, and types of debate. Thank you very much! :)

-Victoria
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 1:11:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
After only one month under her teaching I was unbelievably good at debating!
It hardly costed me anything and now all of my debate friends are extremely impressed with my skills! For all of you inexperienced debaters out there, this girl is a must!

At only 10 dollars an hour she's basically teaching you for free!

Just call 188-677-9176!

But hurry or there won't be enough spots left!

If you call within the next 5 minutes we'll throw in this free vacuum cleaner for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

If you call within the next 30 seconds we'll give you a second vacuum cleaner completely free for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

WHAT!

THAT'S INSANE!

BUT I'M ANGRY JACK AND YOU BETTER CALL NOW OR I'LL GET REEEEAAAAL ANGRY!
Nolite Timere
QueenVictoria
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 1:33:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/6/2013 1:11:21 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
After only one month under her teaching I was unbelievably good at debating!
It hardly costed me anything and now all of my debate friends are extremely impressed with my skills! For all of you inexperienced debaters out there, this girl is a must!

At only 10 dollars an hour she's basically teaching you for free!

Just call 188-677-9176!

But hurry or there won't be enough spots left!

If you call within the next 5 minutes we'll throw in this free vacuum cleaner for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

If you call within the next 30 seconds we'll give you a second vacuum cleaner completely free for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

WHAT!

THAT'S INSANE!

BUT I'M ANGRY JACK AND YOU BETTER CALL NOW OR I'LL GET REEEEAAAAL ANGRY!

Please stop stalking all my posts.
Upshtatyana
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 5:47:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi, I would like to contact you but it seems you are not accepting messages at this time. Please contact me?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 8:11:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 5:47:57 PM, Upshtatyana wrote:
Hi, I would like to contact you but it seems you are not accepting messages at this time. Please contact me?

She only works on a referral basis only. Shes really good and really picky about who she teaches, kinda like a private school.

Shes really good though, i took just ONE of her classes, and i went to a bank and debated with the manager to hand over a thousand bucks and came out with a bag full of fifties! Youll be able to convince women to sleep with you thanks to your superior debating skills.
QueenVictoria
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 1:47:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/30/2013 8:11:53 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 8/29/2013 5:47:57 PM, Upshtatyana wrote:
Hi, I would like to contact you but it seems you are not accepting messages at this time. Please contact me?

She only works on a referral basis only. Shes really good and really picky about who she teaches, kinda like a private school.

Shes really good though, i took just ONE of her classes, and i went to a bank and debated with the manager to hand over a thousand bucks and came out with a bag full of fifties! Youll be able to convince women to sleep with you thanks to your superior debating skills.

The joke's been done. You're like the fifth person to say this. Come up with something on your own broskiskiskiski
QueenVictoria
Posts: 82
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 1:49:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 5:47:57 PM, Upshtatyana wrote:
Hi, I would like to contact you but it seems you are not accepting messages at this time. Please contact me?

Yes! Send me a message, I changed my settings. :)

I'll give you all the info. ^.^
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 1:42:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 4:38:59 AM, Researchpaperstobuy wrote:
I would like to find students who are interested in research papers from my website. Here is the link: http://www.researchpaperstobuy.com...

Go home. A.) It's against the terms of use of DDO (which you agreed to) to advertise on here, and B.) It's companies like yours that undermine academic integrity, make it so students don't even gain anything from their classes, and both exploit and enable student laziness. Seriously, leave.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
WilliamGrey
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 7:51:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I cherish instructing and viewing my people develop in their capabilities to outperform in discourse and talk about. I faced off regarding all my years in secondary school and made it to state commonly in numerous distinctive sorts of verbal confrontation and I was one adjust far from being traveled to Alabama to contend in nationals.
http://www.dubaionlineuniversity.com...