Jump to topic:

God and evolution don't coexist.

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2009 5:12:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
They don't, as the evolutionists would say, "That fossil is a intermediate." But you could also say, "No, that is just another group of animals, which had nothing to do with this group which God created."

God and evolution don't mix, any thoughts?
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2009 5:13:36 PM
Don't answer. I've given GodSands a quiz on Evolution as he wants to prove that he knows evolution. If anyone posts anything, it will flaw the results. Please ignore this topic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to all.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2009 5:49:32 PM
At 12/14/2009 5:13:36 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Don't answer. I've given GodSands a quiz on Evolution as he wants to prove that he knows evolution. If anyone posts anything, it will flaw the results. Please ignore this topic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to all.

Tell me when I can post, for I would love to discuss GodSand's topic.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2009 6:11:55 PM
This topic should be reverted to "What questions would you ask someone to determine if they truly understand Evolution"?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2009 6:21:26 PM

Thanks to all.

I nearly didn't see this!
I've tried to teach him but nothing gets through, he just does want to know.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:36:05 AM
At 12/14/2009 6:21:26 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Thanks to all.

not*

bugger!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 9:23:08 AM
At 12/15/2009 4:36:05 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/14/2009 6:21:26 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

not*

bugger!
Don't worry, we all knew what you meant based on the context.