Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution is evil

johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 11:56:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
LOL @ Godsands reading the thread title and getting pumped because he thought someone actually agreed with his poorly educated reasoning.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 11:57:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If by evil you mean: the uncaring absence of good.

I agree
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 2:47:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 12/15/2009 11:56:05 AM, johngriswald wrote:
LOL @ Godsands reading the thread title and getting pumped because he thought someone actually agreed with his poorly educated reasoning.

So you believe in evolution also? I take it that you do.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:28:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cyber bullies. Poorly educated or well educated? You can also say I am well educated on evolution and thats why I do not believe in the damn theory.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:31:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 4:28:28 PM, GodSands wrote:
Cyber bullies. Poorly educated or well educated? You can also say I am well educated on evolution and thats why I do not believe in the damn theory.

You. Do. Not. Know. What. The. Theory. Is.

We have tried to teach you it several times yet still you think Darwin was a pokemon trainer.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:55:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 12/15/2009 4:31:21 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/15/2009 4:28:28 PM, GodSands wrote:
Cyber bullies. Poorly educated or well educated? You can also say I am well educated on evolution and thats why I do not believe in the damn theory.

You. Do. Not. Know. What. The. Theory. Is.

We have tried to teach you it several times yet still you think Darwin was a pokemon trainer.


Well, pokemon is more real that evolution. At least pokemon keeps to micro evolution. If there is something that I expect to see, but do not, I claim it false.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 5:36:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 12/15/2009 5:10:08 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
darwin wasn't a pokemon trainer I'm sure he was in episode idk

http://everythingelsewastaken.tumblr.com...


If evolution were true, I would expect there to be a contrast, like red and blue mixed to gether makes purple, I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 5:42:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 5:36:39 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 5:10:08 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
darwin wasn't a pokemon trainer I'm sure he was in episode idk

http://everythingelsewastaken.tumblr.com...


If evolution were true, I would expect there to be a contrast, like red and blue mixed to gether makes purple, I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.

Evolution =/= Animals mixing together.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 5:50:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 12/15/2009 5:36:39 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 5:10:08 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
darwin wasn't a pokemon trainer I'm sure he was in episode idk

http://everythingelsewastaken.tumblr.com...


If evolution were true, I would expect there to be a contrast, like red and blue mixed to gether makes purple, I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.


However saying that, I would understand why one would believe in evolution if we only saw the creatures alive today, in that I would not know what the cat would evolve into, I could not categorise a cat and say, "This here is a cat and so is this a cat." Since micro evolution would appear to be macro evolution. Different sizes etc would clarify to me that these cats are evolving into a none cat, simply because I have not seen any creature prior to them in the fossil record.

However at the same time I would ask, where would these creatures came from since there would be no evidence saying that these creatured evolved since there are no creatures which lived before hand. Evermore you could also say that they did evolve by relating it to that fact that the cats are evolving into the future.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 6:13:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 5:36:39 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 5:10:08 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
darwin wasn't a pokemon trainer I'm sure he was in episode idk

http://everythingelsewastaken.tumblr.com...


If evolution were true, I would expect there to be a contrast, like red and blue mixed to gether makes purple, I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.

So your argument is that evolution is muck because a croc and duck can't f... breed?

You make me want to cry.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 5:50:23 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 5:36:39 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 5:10:08 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
darwin wasn't a pokemon trainer I'm sure he was in episode idk

http://everythingelsewastaken.tumblr.com...


If evolution were true, I would expect there to be a contrast, like red and blue mixed to gether makes purple, I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.


However saying that, I would understand why one would believe in evolution if we only saw the creatures alive today, in that I would not know what the cat would evolve into, I could not categorise a cat and say, "This here is a cat and so is this a cat." Since micro evolution would appear to be macro evolution. Different sizes etc would clarify to me that these cats are evolving into a none cat, simply because I have not seen any creature prior to them in the fossil record.

However at the same time I would ask, where would these creatures came from since there would be no evidence saying that these creatured evolved since there are no creatures which lived before hand. Evermore you could also say that they did evolve by relating it to that fact that the cats are evolving into the future.

Do you agree, then, that members of the cat family are biologically related?

In that they all have a common ancestor some time in the past?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 6:45:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 12/15/2009 6:13:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/15/2009 5:36:39 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 5:10:08 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
darwin wasn't a pokemon trainer I'm sure he was in episode idk

http://everythingelsewastaken.tumblr.com...


If evolution were true, I would expect there to be a contrast, like red and blue mixed to gether makes purple, I would logically think that I would see many creatures which are partly two different types of creatures as one. Like a crocoduck.

So your argument is that evolution is muck because a croc and duck can't f... breed?

You make me want to cry.


No it's not about breeding, it's about new genetics, if macro evolution is correct I would expect a duck to inherit some crocodile characteristics (this is just an example), by behaving as a crocodile would it would begin to dive and try and stay under water, come out at night and attempt to mate with a crocodile.

Don't give me a photo of a duck with a dog leash around it's neck, that is such a duck being a duck with dogs. I want a duck that acts like a crocodile, hunting larger prey, not being scared of other crocodile, and then it may pick up some genes. However this is impossible, the duck would be dead within a minutes of panting the large unforgiving crocodiles.

Evolution is a myth like the three pigs acting like humans. You know the one, were the wolf says, "And I'll blow your house down..." Yeah that one.

When humans act like animals we can because we have the intelligence, but...then you could say its a human being human acting, for example like a monkey.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:05:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 7:04:40 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 7:00:22 PM, Harlan wrote:
Man, google images is great.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com...


Damn right is that what evolution means! What is that called if not evolution?
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:05:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 7:04:40 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 7:00:22 PM, Harlan wrote:
Man, google images is great.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com...


Damn right is that evolution means! What is that called if not evolution?

Photoshop.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:07:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And I don't see what crosbreeding species have anything to do with evolution at all.

The whole point is that they have evolved to be different and therefore can't reproduce with each other.

Please try to minimally understand a concept before arguing against it, because you just end up sounding foolish.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:10:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 12/15/2009 7:07:35 PM, Harlan wrote:
And I don't see what crosbreeding species have anything to do with evolution at all.

The whole point is that they have evolved to be different and therefore can't reproduce with each other.

Please try to minimally understand a concept before arguing against it, because you just end up sounding foolish.


No, a species is a animal with in a family of similar animals. Such as a lion, also know as a breed of cat in relation to the lion. There is no such thing as a cross breeding with two different families. It's impossible.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:14:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 7:10:14 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 7:07:35 PM, Harlan wrote:
And I don't see what crosbreeding species have anything to do with evolution at all.

The whole point is that they have evolved to be different and therefore can't reproduce with each other.

Please try to minimally understand a concept before arguing against it, because you just end up sounding foolish.


No, a species is a animal with in a family of similar animals. Such as a lion, also know as a breed of cat in relation to the lion. There is no such thing as a cross breeding with two different families. It's impossible.

Fun Fact:

Species can't cross-breed either. Only breeds can cross-breed. A species, by definition, can't breed with other species.

Therefore, by admitting that members of the same family are related yet cannot interbreed, you acknowledge the existence of macroevolution.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:16:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 7:10:14 PM, GodSands wrote:

The reason you don't see a clear progression in all cases is that the in-betweens will get displaced by the extremes who better fit a niche. Bears and dogs both do their jobs better than a "bear-dog" so the "bear-dogs" all died out.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:23:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Fun Fact:

Species can't cross-breed either. Only breeds can cross-breed. A species, by definition, can't breed with other species.

Therefore, by admitting that members of the same family are related yet cannot interbreed, you acknowledge the existence of macroevolution.


http://en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah I have been thinking about this lately, that can a lion and a tiger breed? Well, yes in fact they can, they did it once a out came a liger.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:33:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 7:04:40 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 12/15/2009 7:00:22 PM, Harlan wrote:
Man, google images is great.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com...


Damn right is that evolution means! What is that called if not evolution?

How many times do we have to explain it to you?
I must admit it took me a while to figure it out, I certainly was not educated in it. But though it is difficult to visualise, it is simple to understand.

What honestly confuses you about evolution?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 7:33:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Would you actually read the wikipedia page you linked? A species is a group that interbreeds.

There are some small exceptions (in most of these, factors other than biology prevent the two species from breeding, such as geography. This would not occur in a zoo), but this is the general rule.

For instance, a house-cat and a Bengal tiger can not breed, therefore shattering your entire argument. Clearly-defined, different species. Macroevolution.