Jump to topic:

High School Debate Team

Upshtatyana
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 5:54:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi, I'm looking for someone who is willing to offer debate insight and answer the questions of a newly formed high school debate team. I have just started the club and would greatly appreciate the help of an adult via Skype or another site like it. Please contact me ASAP.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:34:27 PM
At 8/29/2013 5:54:56 PM, Upshtatyana wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for someone who is willing to offer debate insight and answer the questions of a newly formed high school debate team. I have just started the club and would greatly appreciate the help of an adult via Skype or another site like it. Please contact me ASAP.

That's nice and all but be careful of who you try to contact through the internet, just don't get in the ice cream truck buddy.
QueenVictoria
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:11:01 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:34:27 PM, Disquisition wrote:

That's nice and all but be careful of who you try to contact through the internet, just don't get in the ice cream truck buddy.

I replied to your message! :)
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:47:37 PM
At 8/29/2013 11:34:27 PM, Disquisition wrote:

Ha! Very true, very true indeed.
Turn around, go back.
WilliamGrey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 6:40:57 AM
Basically, the debate is an argument and rules. Debate rules will vary from one to another competition, debate, there are several formats. Debate can involve a single member of the team or teams, including several students.
http://www.dubaionlineuniversity.com...