Jump to topic:

Chinese education useful?

winkie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 9:11:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want to ask Chinese education useful? the As a most cultural groups _ college students in China, a team, there are countless people cut in line, what to teach the exam-oriented education, throw some meaningless textbooks.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 12:46:04 PM
I don't understand most of your comment.

If the question is whether Westerners should study Chinese, the answer is that Chinese is the number one language in business schools, so if you are planning to have a career in business, yes. China will soon be the largest economy.

My observation is that Chinese culture does tend to be "pushy." I think intense population pressure leads to being very competitive. On the other hand, imperial rule is traditional, so Chinese Americans tend to not enter politics and to support Obama-style rule-by-bureaucracy.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 9:44:58 PM
Shi4
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.