Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Does Online Education makes students lazy?

johnsonbalke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 1:28:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Online education where on one hand provides students with innumerable amenities, at the same time also has developed some implications that has developed some adverse effects on students in the form of developing some intense repercussions on their overall lifestyle of the students. It has deprived them of the extra curricular and other physically proactive facilities that they can only enjoy by enrolling in a traditional institute. What are your opinions on this, kindly provide your feedback on this:

http://www.woodbridgeuniversity.com...
hill123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 1:57:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
online education gives the same value and effectivness as class rooms practical classes. The main factor in making an online education valuable is the learner"s dedication and sincerity, and suitable support from the institution.
AnthonyMatthews
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:55:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Quite the contrary! In an online environment, a student needs to study by himself without a teacher looking over his shoulder 24/7; this instills responsibility in them. Unlike copying down rote lectures and paragraphs from books, an online students learning is more interactive a lot of which is based on discussions and group projects with students and teachers. If you are interested in an online university, I recommend this one: http://www.cob.ac... . they also have an on-campus university in Birmingham.
debatingtheworld.com
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 4:29:16 PM
At 9/18/2013 1:28:05 AM, johnsonbalke wrote:
Online education where on one hand provides students with innumerable amenities, at the same time also has developed some implications that has developed some adverse effects on students in the form of developing some intense repercussions on their overall lifestyle of the students. It has deprived them of the extra curricular and other physically proactive facilities that they can only enjoy by enrolling in a traditional institute. What are your opinions on this, kindly provide your feedback on this:

http://www.woodbridgeuniversity.com...

If anything suffers is the social aspect of it because you don't have direct contact with others.... which could be very beneficial. On the other hand, it adds accountability because you have to be able to work by yourself and look for your own help. Many times, looking for the information you didn't understand will expose you to other sources and information you would never see in the classroom.
Loretta77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 1:49:11 AM
No..Online education provides a great opportunity to learn. Students have the facility to ask questions. Online education clear their doubts. This education system encourage their students inner urge to know more.It will not make lazy students. It is an open door build for knowledge seekers. http://www.buy-custom-essays-online.com... Buy custom essays online is ready to provide services for students.
buy custom essays online
Alexa13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:24:50 AM
As a full time online student I have mixed emotions about online learning.
On the one hand I am able to work full time and have school too which is nice and makes me a better more rounded and productive person, or so I feel. This is nice because I can not live with my parents and thus I am forces to support myself so work is a must and online offers the flexibility I need.
On the other hand I do feel I am able to procrastinate more than if I had a structured program with a teacher putting me on the spot in a classroom setting. My ego would not want me to look bad in a class room and thus I would need to keep up with the class work more so than when at home and I know I can catch up later this week.
All in all I think I have a much higher level of organization then I would if I wasn't trying to juggle so many responsibilities and I feel that school has kept me more productive as I now spend my nights in studying or stressing over my degree choice (hahaha) than how I use to which was out at comedy or the bar.
radianttco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 3:55:46 AM
At 10/28/2013 1:57:44 AM, hill123 wrote:
online education gives the same value and effectivness as class rooms practical classes. The main factor in making an online education valuable is the learner"s dedication and sincerity, and suitable support from the institution.

I have a mixed feelings about this, and i would like to tell now-a-days we have lot of online options for making your career as your wish when compared to classroom education
RadiantTCO is a trusted leader in educational online and classroom training services. We welcome your interaction with us on this page. Feel free to ask us anything on careers, courses, education and training.