Logic Test

DevinKing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 6:06:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.think-logically.co.uk...

--I thought that this test would be fun to share.

--Post your scores:

--Mine: 93%, I missed one question. =(
After demonstrating his existence with complete certainty with the proposition "I think, therefore I am", Descartes walks into a bar, sitting next to a gorgeous priest. The priest asks Descartes, "Would you like a drink?" Descartes responds, "I think not," and then proceeds to vanish in a puff of illogic.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 8:52:20 PM
I missed 2 and 8. I missed two because I assumed the wording was just more informal than I was used to. I missed eight because I forgot about forward time travel.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2010 11:19:49 PM
At 1/16/2010 8:52:20 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I missed 2 and 8. I missed two because I assumed the wording was just more informal than I was used to. I missed eight because I forgot about forward time travel.

I also missed 2.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:17:36 AM
I got 14/15 (93%) on the first test. As soon as I saw the result I knew it was question 15 I had made a mistake on, thats the only one that gave me pause for thought.

Not bad considering I've never actually had a philosophy or logic lesson my whole life.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:18:28 AM
At 1/17/2010 12:17:36 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I got 14/15 (93%) on the first test. As soon as I saw the result I knew it was question 15 I had made a mistake on, thats the only one that gave me pause for thought.

Not bad considering I've never actually had a philosophy or logic lesson my whole life.

Same.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:24:32 AM
80% on the second, but I disagree with at least one of the ones I apparently got wrong!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:49:13 AM
hehehe 100% :)))
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
DevinKing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 10:13:09 AM
At 1/16/2010 8:43:17 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Same. Which one did you miss?

--I missed the one which asked if [whatever the name was] was in fact two people. I had not read the question carefully enough.

--The test that I posted was actually the second of two tests on that site. I got a 100% on the first test.
After demonstrating his existence with complete certainty with the proposition "I think, therefore I am", Descartes walks into a bar, sitting next to a gorgeous priest. The priest asks Descartes, "Would you like a drink?" Descartes responds, "I think not," and then proceeds to vanish in a puff of illogic.