Jump to topic:

Self defense Classes

jackson10001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2014 2:12:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is there anywhere for guys to take self defense classes? I have gone to some rough areas and usually with a group of girls and would like to be helpful in case any type of situation develops.
gtcmoulder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 12:04:44 PM
There is a really great self defense martial art called Aikido that is geared specifically toward self defense. Even when you are just starting out you learn some great ways to defend yourself, and you can do it without hurting the other person. I highly recommend it for everyone, especially in your situation.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 3:01:02 AM
At 4/2/2014 2:12:02 AM, jackson10001 wrote:
Is there anywhere for guys to take self defense classes? I have gone to some rough areas and usually with a group of girls and would like to be helpful in case any type of situation develops.

Though Aikido is a great sport and teaches very good techniques, it is close to useless in a real situation.

I suggest you find a self-defense course. Make sure they teach legal aspects, gun control, multiple attackers, and improvised weapons.

Generally you will get more out of these course for real life than a sport. And in just few a lessons you will be able to Safely Extract yourself from a situation.

See this is the key to real self defense. 1st Get away with out getting hurt. 2nd alarm authorities. 3rd if you can not get away defend for your life.

If you want to be able to save your life and the people around you, be humble. If throwing a wad of ones with a 20 or 50 wrapped around it will let you all escape, why not?
1peterrr20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 4:22:52 AM
hi friend,
Self defence classes is very useful for protecting ourself and also for protecting others. So it is very great idea that you should learn this. It is very useful for everyone but only few people are interested in this type of physical activity.
_ _ _ _ _ _

[url= http://www.contenthoop.com...] MAGNETIC SCIENCE FUN [/url]