Jump to topic:

emotional intelligence and homosexuality

seyisolu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 2:33:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Due to the controversial nature of what makes an adult become homosexuals. Researchers have come up with various options on what makes adults predisposed to homosexuality. One of such is Emotional Intelligence. Is there any influence of emotional intelligence on the predisposition to homosexuality in adults?
RaalTheWyvern
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 1:38:51 PM
At 4/4/2014 2:33:45 AM, seyisolu wrote:
Due to the controversial nature of what makes an adult become homosexuals. Researchers have come up with various options on what makes adults predisposed to homosexuality. One of such is Emotional Intelligence. Is there any influence of emotional intelligence on the predisposition to homosexuality in adults?

*Sigh*

People don't become homosexual. Individuals are born as such. Therefore, one could infer that it is emotional intelligence that is based on homosexuality, but that's a topic a bit out of my field.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 10:08:56 AM
There is nothing intelligent about a decision based on emotion
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
jaksunmadness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 2:52:28 PM

I don't even understand why scientists are wasting their time with this. Homosexuality is a political movement to promote fetishes.
Jjjohn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2014 9:36:17 AM
At 4/14/2014 2:52:28 PM, jaksunmadness wrote:

I don't even understand why scientists are wasting their time with this. Homosexuality is a political movement to promote fetishes.

evidence?